ZChronicNebula

Demarcus Cousins 2018-2019 Season Outlook

I traded away my only Ball for Boogie a couple of weeks ago. And after seeing Boogie play tonight, I'd do it all over again if I had another Ball ! :D

Edited by ItsOjMang

He fouled out in 15 minutes?   Really?

LOL

Sounds like a good debut though.

Got him for 3% of my budget in a keeper league hoping for great value for next season, but no complaints about him delivering right now! 

Edited by HarmStrong

That feeling of validation after holding for months!

GSW looked good too, nothing forced and they destroyed the clippers as well, made em look like the Cavs

Damn it, he got everything but techs.  Cmon Boogie, you've changed bruh.

• Haha 1

How do people feel about GSW 5 game week on week 23? They only have 2 games week 22 too so is everyone else pretty much trying to sell them before trade deadline?

2 hours ago, bunnyzclan said:

How do people feel about GSW 5 game week on week 23? They only have 2 games week 22 too so is everyone else pretty much trying to sell them before trade deadline?

they might be resting 

3 hours ago, bunnyzclan said:

Seems unlikely to play the full 5 but no, I didn't hold him since October to sell him right before the trade deadline.

Lineup note: DeMarcus Cousins expected to be limited to around 20 minutes on Monday

21 minutes ago, FantasyBallFan said:

O lawds could this get any better, I feel like Daniel Day Lewis' character at the start of There Will Be Blood when he strikes the oil.

• Haha 2

Tore his Achilles and already playing B2B after a year. Hear that, Kawhi? :lol: (just kidding man, uuhuuuuuuuuuhuh)

2 minutes ago, kane said:

Foul trouble again

I don't think that matters, didn't really stop him last game anyway. Also looks like he'd be playing 5mins a quarter for his 20min limit for the foreseeable future.

• Like 1

He is on pace for 25 minutes tonight if the game stays close. Pretty crazy, i thought 25 would be his ceiling in like 2 or 3 weeks but he has gone from 15 minutes to 21 minutes to probably 25 minutes tonight with only two fouls so far. 

Great healthy line, dude is going to be amazing with the Warriors, once hes fully fit its a wrap

On 1/22/2019 at 5:03 PM, m1dday said:

I don't think that matters, didn't really stop him last game anyway. Also looks like he'd be playing 5mins a quarter for his 20min limit for the foreseeable future.

1 hour ago, Soccer8098 said:

He is on pace for 25 minutes tonight if the game stays close. Pretty crazy, i thought 25 would be his ceiling in like 2 or 3 weeks but he has gone from 15 minutes to 21 minutes to probably 25 minutes tonight with only two fouls so far. 

Wow yeah, I didn't think I'd be eating my words this soon. But hot damn, he looked great out there tonight. 

Still baffles me why the Lakers didn't take him and chose to start with McGee but oh well. 16-0 playoff run seems very likely now

yup.  some silly passes and fumbles, but he could've easily had a better line if some of his iffy shots went in and dropped balls had been collected.  He looks like he was worth carrying this season.

The fact his minutes are rising every game and his usage rate are very encouraging. The all star break will only help him with his conditioning. I would be confident of a top 50-60 ROS value now if he keeps trending up

3 minutes ago, PaddingtonBear said:

The fact his minutes are rising every game and his usage rate are very encouraging. The all star break will only help him with his conditioning. I would be confident of a top 50-60 ROS value now if he keeps trending up

Boogie will be good, but his bigger contribution in fantasy will be in helping the Warriors blow out the other team by 2nd quarter so Steph, KD, and Klay's stats will be deflated !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1