ZChronicNebula

Demarcus Cousins 2018-2019 Season Outlook

KD, you can rest til the playoffs. DMC's got this.

Edited by simon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Trade Monster said:

Did anybody see the severity or did they just pull him because the game was a blowout. 

This. He walked off under his own power and the game was pretty much out of reach at this point. He also just posted a funny story on his IG so I’m guessing he’s alright. 

Hmm him or Poeltl for 4 games...

Not the call I wanna make right when it counts most

21 minutes ago, pushaZ said:

Hmm him or Poeltl for 4 games...

Not the call I wanna make right when it counts most

I'm contemplating really hard about picking up poeltl. H2h i only need to win 5-4 to advance. Thinking about punting pts and going for blks, boards, fg%, stls and assists. Poeltl would definitely help. 

If you're punting as well, poeltl could be the right asset to own next week.

I really hope this is just a precautionary MRI and he can get back out there tomorrow.

Would be an absolute shame to have to drop him right when he's starting to heat up.

• Like 1

hmm now out of the b2b, with 3 games left he's more than likely gonna sit in one of the b2b's on 23/24 so it's looking at best we get 2 games out of him this week with a chance of him not even playing. Not good checking all options on my WW.

I'm really considering dropping. I also don't think he'll play more than two games this week and I can pickup someone that'll play 4 to replace his 2. 2 here + MAYBE 3 next week. 

4 minutes ago, Russianog said:

I'm really considering dropping. I also don't think he'll play more than two games this week and I can pickup someone that'll play 4 to replace his 2. 2 here + MAYBE 3 next week. 

I'd wait for official word on the MRI

4 minutes ago, justblazedawg said:

When are the results?

Couple hours before tipoff usually, the initial report wasn't from the team. I'm just waiting on official word from team than will make a decision. 

27 minutes ago, megaplayboy said:

I'd wait for official word on the MRI

I’m also in a predicament. I’m facing the number one seed this week. He’s got a better roster but I have the leg up with a better schedule and the opportunity to improve. I have to replace oubre and I can also replace kuzma. 

47 games this week (with two from boogie gone from 49) to his 43. 

Hes got The splash brothers so I know they will soak up part of Cousins usage and they have a dope schedule. I’m really only concerned about winning this week, and worry about next week when it gets here. 

I’m just worried he’s going to encounter unnecessary rest. He’s already taking this whole back to back off. Chances of him playing the full second back to back are less than 50% no? 

Worst news is not knowing what will happen, at this point it's championship or bust for me I might let Cousins go for a guaranteed 4 games from some descent WW's. Roto says there's a chance he still plays in the 3 games left but its a b2b 23/24th and they are more than likely gonna rest him in one of those. What ya'll thinking?

• Like 1

I'm kind of with you. A couple of things I can do is get 5 games out of two players in place of boogie and put someone else in for Oubre depending on my needs. I think I want Jalen Brunson long term but he plays tonight so I lose a game so I wouldn't gain a game competitive advantage there. . 

Maybe combo up House with Jaylen Brown, Giles, Malik or Zeller (if he's back to form). House might pickup additional workload with D'antoni getting ready to rest vets.

Edited by Russianog

What are the chances he plays tmrw being that the warriors were blowned out and he only played 23 minutes today 

Really need him tmrw 🙄