ZChronicNebula

Demarcus Cousins 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Would be hilarious if you're in a points league that gives negative points for ejections and you didnt have him on your bench.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Soccer8098 said:

Would be hilarious if you're in a points league that gives negative points for ejections and you didnt have him on your bench.

Our leagues gives us 5 points for ejections.

I thought he came back and got super excited.

• Haha 2

nice to see Boogie making an impact this early in the season. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, The 7th Beatles said:

DqeSk2EWwAA4pq9.jpg:large

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaahhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhaahhaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, litigator said:

Time to pick up Boogie?

If you have IR spot, yes. Otherwise, i'd wait a bit longer. Warriors have no incentive to play him early. They're winning anyway.  My guess is 1st week January.

• Thanks 1

even with 20-25mins per game later in the season, i think he’s worth the wait, thats demarcus cousins, not ed davis or john henson

49 minutes ago, L3onD said:

even with 20-25mins per game later in the season, i think he’s worth the wait, thats demarcus cousins, not ed davis or john henson

Agree. If you're sure you're going to playoffs, by all means add him and wait. However, for other people who are losing weekly because they have a player who's not playing (and they don't have IR slot) while they're opponents are streaming like crazy, it's a tough pill to swallow. The key here is the timing when to pick him. Sure, others could pick him up but I'm not overly concerned. I know there will be "injuries" that could provide the same opportunities that he's gonna give you.

Edited by fantasy_focus
  • Thanks 1

I like seeing the positive updates.  He is absolutely worth the wait.  Everyone always bumps guys in a contract year on the basis that they have something to play for.  He will get 20-25 minutes per game and IMO he will be an absolute beast as he is playing for a contract but more importantly, he is pissed that no one showed him any interest forcing him to pursue this option.  

If it is December or January I await his arrival.  When the time comes and he starts playing, you will be hard pressed to find anyone on the wire putting up the numbers he will be, even with reduced minutes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Something to keep in mind for h2h leagues, GSW doesn't have the best playoff schedule:

2 games week 22

5 games week 23 (2 back to back games, so really you'd likely only get 3 games this week)

3 games week 24

2 minutes ago, mihs said:

Something to keep in mind for h2h leagues, GSW doesn't have the best playoff schedule:

2 games week 22

5 games week 23 (2 back to back games, so really you'd likely only get 3 games this week)

3 games week 24

They don’t have the worst either.  You can fade two games in week one assuming your team is good enough.  In week two they may not play all 5 games given the back to back but if you can get one of the back to back then you’re at 4.  In the finals they have three which is standard.  I’d call that above average.  4/4/4 would be better but it’s not bad by any means.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XOrad10 said:

I get that he's practicing but he still looks like he's got a good few months before he's ready to come back.

1 hour ago, yeet said:

I get that he's practicing but he still looks like he's got a good few months before he's ready to come back.

november and december for sure

5 hours ago, monkeysennin said:

is anybody holding in h2h non-IL leagues? If so, how big are your leagues?

im in a 14 team non-il league still holding. Actually holding 2 injured guys Klove scooped off waivers and cousins who i drafted late. Currently sitting middle of the pack. Unless i start getting blown out ill drop but currently still competitive. For 14 team...8 makes the playoffs so not too difficult and long season still.

• Like 1