Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tazdingo

Rate my team (14-league 9-cat roto)

So I play in a 9-cat root, 14 team league and had the 14th pick. Here's my team:

G: Dennis Smith Jr., Kemba Walker, D. Fox, Josh Jackson, Reggie Jackson

F: Kawhi Leonard, Aaron Gordon, Mario Hezonja, Cedi Osman

C: Steven Adams, Myles Turner, Wendell Carter, Bam Adebayo

FAs I'm looking at are Siakam Pascal, Tyus Jones, Dillon Brooks and... Ryan Anderson? WHIR

Your team looks pretty solid for a 14 team league and you got the last pick. I would stay put for now to see how some of your picks turn out.

Who did you pick at 15? Seems like there's a big drop off from Kawhi to everyone else on your roster, definitely like him a lot at 14 though

6 hours ago, akund said:

Who did you pick at 15? Seems like there's a big drop off from Kawhi to everyone else on your roster, definitely like him a lot at 14 though

I went with Kemba Walker this year. I’m really high on him for fantasy this year for the following reasons:

1) being in a faster pace 

2) no Dwight to slow down game

3) contract year

Just saw Pascal’s line and couldn’t let this pass. Took a chance over Bam since the smoke on the Jimmy Butler to Miami trade is dying out.

Not bad. this team is prob good enough in a 12 team. Only ??? I have is hezonja. I would drop for Siakam.

12 hours ago, thrilla1nManila said:

Not bad. this team is prob good enough in a 12 team. Only ??? I have is hezonja. I would drop for Siakam.

I actually swapped out Bam for Pascal but Hezonja is probably the first person I’d cut for a hot pick up.

Liking this team, and I think Walker is in for a great year. Leonard at 14 can be a steal if he decides he wants to actually play this year (sorry, Spurs fan here....haha) 

Hezonja would probably be the first person I would cut for a hot FA. Siakam is worth the flyer, looked good when he got minutes last year and looks to be continuing the trend in preseason.

Thanks for the help with mine. Honestly, I think this team is better than mine and I’m in a 12-teamer as you know lmao. I drafted Siakam for the same reason others did. The upside is there and he performed in limited minutes. I think he’s definitely worth keeping an eye out for but I wouldn’t necessarily make the move now. I like Hezonja as a late round pick and think he’ll be good with the Knicks. I expect something around 13/5/2 with a 3 a possibly a steal. That’s decent production form a late round pick. 

But like others said, he probably would be my drop. 

Thanks for the feedback guys. I also just remembered that DeAnthony Melton is available. Should I just keep an eye on the PG situation for now?