Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FouLLine

Goff @SEA or Big Ben vs ATL? WHIR

I'm already down pretty big with Ebron going off against me.  So I'm looking at Goff @ Seattle or Big Ben at home vs Atlanta.

WHIR as always

I like Big Ben in this one.  I believe that this game has shoot out written all over it.

Thanks for the help on mine.

I don’t think you can go wrong with anyone of these two QBs, I’m a little worried with Goff if rams get to big of a lead they might lean with gurley to run clock out. 

I think Atlanta and Pittsburgh will be a shootout high scoring game.

I agree with above, not sure you can go wrong in either one. Big Ben at home vs a bad defense with Antonio not being super thrilled with his usage thus far? Could be a big week for Ben.

I have the same choices. I'm playing Ben. The over/under in that game is 57.5 compared to 50 in the Rams game. 

The Rams have basically been unstoppable though. They get into the red zone over 50% of the time. There is a voice in my head telling me never sit Goff. On the other hand, this is a division game in Seattle so they may play the Rams a little tougher.

They are both great choices but I'll go with the QB in a game where no defense will be played.