crazybob60

Pascal Siakam 2018-2019 Season Outlook

28 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Probably the only trade where I felt sick doing it. I wanted to take it back immediately.

It’s fine, the same manager traded Kemba/Middleton for Oladipo/Kyrie — I bought low on Kyrie during his slow start. You win some and lose some, I guess! Have had some good wins (flipping Jokic for AD, Gasol for Collins/JV/McCollum, etc). 

Not too fazed by it, but yes, I felt very sick trading Siakam+JV for Nurkic. I know people in our group chat tried to devalue Siakam and scare managers off so I wouldn’t net anything good too (“Flash in the pan, FG will regress”). Roto 9-cat, long season, etc.

Enjoy the ride, I miss him already! 

EDIT

I need some comforting now :lol: I haven’t felt that bad about a trade since my rookie fantasy year a decade ago — have a v good money league record winning 85% of the time and have never placed outside of top 3 in H2H or Roto. Ever. This is probably one I regret most. Speaks a lot about how good I consider Siakam! Don’t really care for JV.

I want my boy back!

I would suggest not visiting this thread ever again lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Kamura said:

I would suggest not visiting this thread ever again lol

Hurts me every time I see it bumped. 

I plan on trading back for him. But for now, I have my bench guys (SGA, Kings Bogdanovic) filling in that ‘WW project’ role :lol:

See y’all very soon, the boy will come home!!!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, XOrad10 said:

Wow so glad I was able to scoop this dude up when I did and didn’t miss out. Watching him breakout more will help the loss of LeVert sting a little less.

Historic news! :P

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, papocrain said:

So frustrated for not being patient with Siakam and ended up dropping him after his first 3 games :(

Same  here. Then owner who got him npw asking a lot for him.

31 minutes ago, CanadianSportsJunkie said:

offer tatum but siakam owner wants more...dam

Nah don’t do that. You’re selling low on Tatum - let him string some good games first.

if he starts getting stocks consistently while Leonard is on the court its game over.

• Like 1

Paskal also defending the best player . Last game it was AD and today he got Blake. 

And he still shooting 6/9. Becoming a 2 way player.

24 minutes ago, royalm said:

"Eric Bledsoe? I don't know who the f--- that is"

-Pascal, probably

Bledsoe thread tonight:

1 hour ago, Soccer8098 said:

This guy is going to give me hemorrhoids 

?

• Haha 2

Damn... Pascal's lone block tonight could've been game saving and send it to OT :(

What an absolute beast. I'm also not biased to when I say Leonard lost the Raps this game. TOR ran iso for him most of the last 5 minutes...he bricked a couple and turned it over on the potential game winning shot. Siakam stood in the corner for days, got looked off and STILL had the defensive energy to make key stops (forced a traveling violation on Reggie Jackson with some Draymond like defense after a switch/monster game saving block for naught). This guy is special.

Edited by royalm

Siakam actually got beat on that second-to-last play.  That was setup for an alley-oop and he recovered quick for the block.

3 minutes ago, gill2k said:

Siakam actually got beat on that second-to-last play.  That was setup for an alley-oop and he recovered quick for the block.

Who else could recover to make that play without fouling? This guy has crazy potential on both ends of the floor

4 hours ago, bmoney0111 said:

Same  here. Then owner who got him npw asking a lot for him.

same here....

9 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

How about his FG%?   He cannot keep it above 60%, can he?  :D 

Hats us cuz they anus :)

• Like 2

On 10/12/2018 at 3:03 AM, El_Chingon said:

Even if he got more minutes, no one would expect him to put up those numbers every night.  That would be top 15 value.

Close enough . . .

1RLWf7m.png

• Like 2