crazybob60

Pascal Siakam 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Seriously... Nick Nurse needs to find a ton of minutes for this kid with a healthy lineup.  He's got a good motor and IQ for the game.

8 hours ago, wallacesnoop said:

For those on the Siakam train, what cats are you expecting him to contribute in?

Nothing in particular outside of his FG%. He's shooting over 60% this year. Not really a fluke, should be around 55% all year. Other than that he's a very typical PF, should contribute across the board for his position. He fits most builds.

Edited by miasma16

On 2018-08-15 at 2:46 PM, Jake the snake said:

Pascal Siakam breaks-the-fu$k-out, gets the starting job, shows his Draymond Green like versatility, wins most improved players and is a borderline all-star 

3 hours ago, rage2021 said:

This kid can make an all star team..maybe even this year if he keeps killing it

My bold prediction of the year back in August

Edited by Jake the snake
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jake the snake said:

My bold prediction of the year back in August

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jake the snake said:

I love your love for the good the bad and the ugly...classic film! One of my favourites!

This is from "For a few dollars more" (the second one in the so called "dollars trilogy" and for me the best western ever), but i like all of the spaghetti westerns :lol:

• Like 3

Please let my 8th waiver come through lol... any minute now..

1 hour ago, montanski said:

This is from "For a few dollars more" (the second one in the so called "dollars trilogy" and for me the best western ever), but i like all of the spaghetti westerns :lol:

Yeah those are so good too! But your avatar is the ugly right?...I think we disgressed :D

2 hours ago, ROTY said:

Please let my 8th waiver come through lol... any minute now..

Can't believe I just collected him in my money league. All aboard!!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Jake the snake said:

Yeah those are so good too! But your avatar is the ugly right?...I think we disgressed :D

Lee Van Cleef

1mAJ.gif

:lol:

• Thanks 2

everyone was praising him in the Rico league during summer he was vastly improved playing against some of the top stars. people were saying he was the MIP.

This guy is full of energy and part of big reason why the Raptors are so good this year. His minutes and usage rates will not be the most consistent but he should get enough to be picked up. 

Good thing about being young players is he will get his minutes even if its a blowout game.

Coach Nick Nurse said he intends to keep starting Pascal Siakam.

Siakam has started 10 of the Raptors first 11 games, and it looks like he is here to stay. He gave the Raps a big boost in their win over the Jazz on Monday, finishing with 16 points, seven rebounds, two assists and a steal in 31 minutes . Over his last five games, Siakam is averaging 15.8 points (on 64.8 percent shooting), 9.6 rebounds, and more steals (2.0) than turnovers (1.8). His fantasy stock is most certainly on the rise.

Coach Nick Nurse said he intends to keep starting Pascal Siakam.
Siakam has started 10 of the Raptors first 11 games, and it looks like he is here to stay. He gave the Raps a big boost in their win over the Jazz on Monday, finishing with 16 points, seven rebounds, two assists and a steal in 31 minutes . Over his last five games, Siakam is averaging 15.8 points (on 64.8 percent shooting), 9.6 rebounds, and more steals (2.0) than turnovers (1.8). His fantasy stock is most certainly on the rise. Nov 6 - 10:47 AM
Source: The Athletic
  • Like 2

Hes very fast and long for his size, which is great for the open floor. Also this year he has better skills to manage those physical tools. Coupled with the fact that he's playing with Lowry and the Klaw, he's an energy guy that can cause havok as the 4th or 5th option in the offense.

As a Toronto fan, I don't think he has a super high ceiling but he has a nice floor. Hope his shot keeps falling.