iowncrazyhair

Derrick White 2018-2019 Season Outlook

On 12/11/2018 at 7:32 PM, TonyRomo said:

Don’t own him, but watching the Spurs vs Suns and man... its a blowout and White is struggling with his shot, but Pop keeps taking him out after a couple bad possessions. You know what you have in Forbes and Mills. Let White play the whole 4th and go through the growing pains.

A little late to the party. But I thought it was a good sign that Pop would take him out in a blowout game. Meaning Pop views him as an important enough piece to not further risk his coming back from injuries. Guess, he is more serviceable in real life than in fantasy for now. Hopefully he can finds his way real soon.

I watched part of the 4th and he was in during the crucial time of the game.

He was defending Tobias during that time as well.

Got to think Pop trusts him and depends on him for his defense.

I picked him up to stream for today’s game.

Yeeeees...

Is this Pop trusting him or just because Gay is out (Usage wise...I know his minute hasnt jumped up).
Tempted to drop Knox for him.

1 hour ago, stevenzhang said:

He only took 9 shots lol

He's been top 40 (9-cat) over the past two weeks averaging only 7 fga's per game:

v9IES3C.png

The FG% will drop, but that combination of 3's, steals, and blocks is valuable. If he could maintain something close to the 1.1 blocks, he would lead all PG's in that cat. Not bad for a guy off the wire.  

Still owned in only 26% of Yahoo leagues, but that is probably changing after tonight. 

2 hours ago, Kawz said:

I picked him up to stream for today’s game.

Yeeeees...

did the same, man, hell of a line

Worth to Drop Winslow, Fournier or Dedmon in 9-cat for him?  Haven’t watched but wondering how ROS looks!

Edited by boomzdaddy

12 minutes ago, boomzdaddy said:

Worth to Drop Winslow, Fournier or Dedmon in 9-cat for him?  Haven’t watched but wondering how ROS looks!

Try the AC forum

• Like 1

I think his ROS outlook looks great with possibility of top 75 value rest of the way.

Pop really trusts him for his defense as he was defending Kawhi this game and defended Tobias when they played the Clippers last week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/1/2019 at 9:09 AM, Toronto416ix said:

Dropped Kurucs for this kid. Seems like White will get consistent minutes while also producing stocks

Same here. And I truly believe this is sustainable unlike Kurucs. Kurucs may just blow up again. Nets have a lot of injuries.

^ White has all the makings to be a thoroughbred Spur. it's so wild how pop gets them all to play a certain way and the smart players just do it. 

13 hours ago, Forever Smooth said:

Same here. And I truly believe this is sustainable unlike Kurucs. Kurucs may just blow up again. Nets have a lot of injuries.

A shame this guy's name isnt Rodions White though

• Haha 1

On 12/31/2018 at 9:55 PM, Kaboom said:

He's been top 40 (9-cat) over the past two weeks averaging only 7 fga's per game:

v9IES3C.png

The FG% will drop, but that combination of 3's, steals, and blocks is valuable. If he could maintain something close to the 1.1 blocks, he would lead all PG's in that cat. Not bad for a guy off the wire.  

Still owned in only 26% of Yahoo leagues, but that is probably changing after tonight. 

Only owned in .1 percent of ESPN leagues, with a .4 percent add in the past 7 days for Metta World Peace. Safe to say ESPN ownership now means less than nothing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, pushaZ said:

Only owned in .1 percent of ESPN leagues, with a .4 percent add in the past 7 days for Metta World Peace. Safe to say ESPN ownership now means less than nothing.

This is why I dont play in ESPN leagues lol 

• Like 1

I want to drop him tonight to pick up someone as a streamer but I can't find the courage to drop him. His spot was my only stream spot, scooped him up as a streamer but been solid lately. 

4 minutes ago, bmoney0111 said:

I want to drop him tonight to pick up someone as a streamer but I can't find the courage to drop him. His spot was my only stream spot, scooped him up as a streamer but been solid lately. 

2 solid 2 stream = fantasy heaven.

Watching this guy go off for someone else after you dropped him for 1/2 week of Malik Beasley . . . Unh-uh.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bmoney0111 said:

do it