iowncrazyhair

Derrick White 2018-2019 Season Outlook

making smart decisions on both ends of the floor. 
perfect fit for the spurs

14 minutes ago, DameOfThrones said:

Would you rather choose White over SGA? I have them both on my Waiver Wire and I'm ready to drop RHJ.

AC forum

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, JP_Grizzly said:

Oooooo yeah!!!!! 

Whats our expectations going forward? 

12 ppg 3.5 Rebs 5.5 ast 1.4 stls type of guy? 

I can't give any prediction just from one game, but it's certainly doable. 1.4 steals might be hard, but 1.1 stls and 0.8 blocks might be doable.
And to the White over SGA question, if both are available, get both lol 

White will have more efficient lines with more 3's and assists in my opinion. Shot 51% fg in college. 
Shai will get more mpg however (for now). Both guards give steals and blks which is a huge plus. 

4 minutes ago, bhkim814 said:

I can't give any prediction just from one game, but it's certainly doable. 1.4 steals might be hard, but 1.1 stls and 0.8 blocks might be doable.
And to the White over SGA question, if both are available, get both lol 

White will have more efficient lines with more 3's and assists in my opinion. Shot 51% fg in college. 
Shai will get more mpg however (for now). Both guards give steals and blks which is a huge plus. 

Are we not expecting him to be their starter at PG averaging 30+ min? 

I think pop rotates him playing pg and sg so 30 min+ is very doable meanwhile forbes and mills can get their 25 min+ 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JP_Grizzly said:

Are we not expecting him to be their starter at PG averaging 30+ min? 

I think pop rotates him playing pg and sg so 30 min+ is very doable meanwhile forbes and mills can get their 25 min+ 

nvm you're right. 1.4 steals is doable. 

White and SGA

They're both available however I have maxed out my adds by adding Saric and streaming.

I hope they're still available on Monday.

I'm punting assists initially but I'll just pickup the best players available and finalize my punt strategy in the mid season.

I was able to get Draymond Green + Taurean Prince by trading LeVert and Marcus Morris.

Edited by DameOfThrones

1 hour ago, DameOfThrones said:

White and SGA

They're both available however I have maxed out my adds by adding Saric and streaming.

I'm punting assists initially but I'll just pickup the best players available and finalize my punt strategy in the mid season.

I was able to get Draymond Green + Taurean Prince by trading LeVert and Marcus Morris.

Ummm... thanks?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, DameOfThrones said:

White and SGA

Sorry, neither one of them is available. You're out of luck unfortunately. White isn't available to the other 11 guys in my league since I don't plan on trading him, and SGA isn't available either since @RedDogNamedClippers owns him. 

• Haha 2

damn I am not expecting he is right into a 30mins game after coming back from the injury.... I maxed this week acquisition and he was scooped right after today's game(I streamed the spot by picking up SGA after the 16mins first game):wacko::(

1 hour ago, calebcjy said:

how is he as a 3pt shooter?

From watching his Summer League highlights: Confident. Good stroke. Has the ability to be a gunner from 3.

The Spurs system won't let him do so, however, so that's something to take note. But he's definitely a better 3 point shooter than Dejounte, and his spacing compliments well with DeRozan's ball-dominant play. 

I'm high on him this season. It looks like Pop is REALLY fast-tracking him already playing him 30 mins in his second game back from injury. He likes him, perfect Dejounte replacement, I can foresee 30+ mins consistently ROS. 12/4/4 at the very least is possible with at least 1 steal and close to 1 block a game.

• Like 4

Dropped $31 of my FAAB to get him last night...I feel like he's a lock for top 100 production.

6 hours ago, lbjames6 said:

Dropped $31 of my FAAB to get him last night...I feel like he's a lock for top 100 production.

Do you know what the next highest bid was? 8 cat or 9 cat? Assume $100 budget. Thanks

10 minutes ago, HotSauce24 said:

No concerns about a timeshare?

Gay was also out.

I need to see more from him but I did pick him up in one league!

Timeshare with who? His minutes are not affected by Gay. Two different roles/positions. He's a lock for 25-30 minutes. Like someone mentioned above, good bet for top 100 productive going forward.