summersoff7

Bam Adebayo Season Outlook 18-19

They don't really like Whiteside to close the game. It makes sense to stash Bam when/if Whiteside is traded or injured. 

3 hours ago, sickrookie said:

They don't really like Whiteside to close the game. It makes sense to stash Bam when/if Whiteside is traded or injured. 

But when? Is riley shopping wh? 

Edited by raaaabz

Sleeper. This game shows his potential if he's given the proper minutes. Whiteside ain't going away but his injury history is something that's hard to ignore.. 

Comparing him to Bamba, Nance, Dedmon, Bell.. he may be the better bet than any of them. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sickrookie said:

Sleeper. This game shows his potential if he's given the proper minutes. Whiteside ain't going away but his injury history is something that's hard to ignore.. 

Comparing him to Bamba, Nance, Dedmon, Bell.. he may be the better bet than any of them. 

I agree.

8 minutes ago, Boner said:

Any reason for the increase in minutes the past 2 games? Situational or will it stick?

Wondering this same thing. Something tells me it won’t stick unfortunately 

Whiteside was in foul trouble today and the first unit played like trash. He’s a great stash if you can afford it. I’ve got tons of borderline holds in a deep 12 team league (Gibson, James Johnson, Crowder, Ross) so I’m certainly contemplating a switch.

Edited by Supersonics
  • Like 2

If I'm rolling in 1st place should I add this guy for a whiteside injury/trade? I could use a center. What do you guys think will happen with him 2nd half of season? 

27 minutes ago, bsu27 said:

If I'm rolling in 1st place should I add this guy for a whiteside injury/trade? I could use a center. What do you guys think will happen with him 2nd half of season? 

I made a bet with my buddy before the season started that Bam will be starting by mid-Jan latest. I still strongly believe that will happen either due to injury or a trade. 

• Haha 1

As of now, I think the best situation that will happen is a split minutes between Whiteside and Adebayo. Both guys are really good.

• Like 1

I think Whiteside will get injured before he gets traded... who’s gonna take his contract? It isn’t out of the realm of possibility but it’s highly unlikely. Waiting for a trade seems foolish.

44 minutes ago, hkchuchu said:

He is full of potential...

“BAM!  A BAM SLAM with a right HAND...  OH MY!!!”         Lol! 

I don’t know what was more amazing, Bam’s back-to-back plays on both ends of the court OR the announcer’s call- thanks for posting!

• Haha 2

On 11/25/2018 at 5:21 PM, Boner said:

Any reason for the increase in minutes the past 2 games? Situational or will it stick?

1 was a blowout and Whiteside is out tonight

Interesting I have him and Whiteside so Im kind of in a weird spot. Hope one gets traded.

3 minutes ago, USP123 said:

Interesting I have him and Whiteside so Im kind of in a weird spot. Hope one gets traded.

I'm in the same situation, and I agree a Whiteside trade would be the best for everyone; Whiteside, Adebayo, Spolestra, and most importantly our fantasy teams, lol.  In all seriousness, what would be the best spot for Whiteside?  I'm thinking maybe Washington.  Would love to hear what others think.  It would be great if Hassan could get on a team that plays him 30+ minutes a game.

5 hours ago, MJtheGOAT said:

I'm in the same situation, and I agree a Whiteside trade would be the best for everyone; Whiteside, Adebayo, Spolestra, and most importantly our fantasy teams, lol.  In all seriousness, what would be the best spot for Whiteside?  I'm thinking maybe Washington.  Would love to hear what others think.  It would be great if Hassan could get on a team that plays him 30+ minutes a game.

Why would it be Washington when they have Howard?

• Like 1