Bam Adebayo Season Outlook 18-19

6 hours ago, montanski said:

Whiteside out,

do we know how long for?

5 minutes ago, Quazza said:

do we know how long for?

Illnes. Only for today.:(

1 hour ago, stickman786 said:

So whats the dealio? Whiteside wasn’t in foul trouble here and bam still balled out.

Whiteside can't close games due to his poor ft%. Spo looks like he wants Bam closing games here on out, or at least until he tries something else...

What to do with Bam? Hold or Drop? White Whiteside playing well are the Heat just showcasing him to trade him with the trade deadline coming up? Bam also hasn’t been playing well the last few games, especially in blocks department. 

2 hours ago, Bjames3 said:

What to do with Bam? Hold or Drop? White Whiteside playing well are the Heat just showcasing him to trade him with the trade deadline coming up? Bam also hasn’t been playing well the last few games, especially in blocks department. 

How about waiting until thursday.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Another stellar game from Bam. He's the #42 player overall (9 cat) as a starter this year and he should start the rest of the season. How is he only 33% owned in Yahoo leagues? 🤔

22 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

Another stellar game from Bam. He's the #42 player overall (9 cat) as a starter this year and he should start the rest of the season. How is he only 33% owned in Yahoo leagues? 🤔

How do you like him for the stretch run, points league.  You rather have him, Kelly Olynk  or Justise Winslow ? Kinda looks like James Johnson is healthy but not playing at all. So theres been extra PT ever since JJ been out. Whiteside has been very up and down , which has been really good for Bam

4 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

How do you like him for the stretch run, points league.  You rather have him, Kelly Olynk  or Justise Winslow ? Kinda looks like James Johnson is healthy but not playing at all. So theres been extra PT ever since JJ been out. Whiteside has been very up and down , which has been really good for Bam

Questions about points leagues are impossible to answer without knowing your league settings, since every points league has different settings. What are yours?

1 hour ago, Kaboom said:

Questions about points leagues are impossible to answer without knowing your league settings, since every points league has different settings. What are yours?

PTS : 1   REB: 1.2   AST: 1.5   ST: 2  BLK: 2   TO: -1 

4 hours ago, RunCMC said:

PTS : 1   REB: 1.2   AST: 1.5   ST: 2  BLK: 2   TO: -1 

With those settings he'll probably get you around 25 fp's per game. 

On 3/10/2019 at 7:05 PM, Kaboom said:

Crazy ain't it! People asking questions about Bam. The dude has taken Whiteside spot and putting up good numbers. Splitting time, but you grab and hold onto Bam for the foreseeable future. His FG% and FT% is what does it. Fantasy and reality. Folks not looking at the sched and planning for the future.

Edited by Forever Smooth
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, heyitsmattdelly said:

Sorry haven’t been keeping up

has bam been starting?

Has been, and will continue to for the rest of the year, to the benefit of guys in roto leagues especially.

Just curious? How have Centers been doing against MIL this season? Lopez plays out on the 3-point line a lot, and I worry that Bam/Whiteside might be lifted for more "small-ball" lineups.

Should we worry at all?

4 hours ago, CORTEz said:

Just curious? How have Centers been doing against MIL this season? Lopez plays out on the 3-point line a lot, and I worry that Bam/Whiteside might be lifted for more "small-ball" lineups.

Should we worry at all?

you should. spo likes to play guys based on matchups so I expect oly to play the 5 a lot tonight

nearly triple double with 4 blks,whiteside?who?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nyjew said:

Sustainable for the rest of the season? 

i'd say so...hes been great even in 20 mins per game so i'm riding him for my final championship week, ironically my future opponent has Whiteside lol

Edited by Kobe824
  • Haha 1

On 3/24/2019 at 5:04 AM, nyjew said:

Sustainable for the rest of the season? 

a b s o l u t e l y

Whiteside gone.. 

Breakout season for Bam coming - he should be a starter now.

Plus it's his 3rd season - should take a leap in performance

• Like 1

one of my mid round targets for sure.

Edited by Chrizz