Sign in to follow this  
Alex35

Who To Drop and Pick Up? WHIR

I'm hurting for a RB in the worst way this week, outside of DJ my other 3 are either hurt or on a bye.

Best options on waivers are Ito Smith, Henry, and Richard

I also need to figure out who to drop, would've dropped Engram but I had a deal in place for Drake that fell through last night after the games started.

Team is in sig

Ouch. You don't have an easy drop. If you have to, I'd drop Amari. He's a headache anyways and I don't see you ever being able to trust him -- your other WRs at least get targets. If someone else picks him up and starts him, all the better for you. It would also be reasonable to drop Engram, who in theory is worth less than Amari, but I wouldn't because TE is such a wasteland you might be able to trade him for more. Best would be to trade for a RB, but that's easier said than done.

Longer term i would trade engram/wr(s) since you have so many to get rb help, like you were doing, but needs to be done

to answer your question i'd probably pick up smith since freeman is out now

Oh, and from that list I'd pick up Ito because it looks like Freeman will be out so he'll get touches. Henry would be my second choice, but the Titans are so rarely near the GL I don't see him having many opportunities against a stout Baltimore D.

Yes grab Ito while you can! With Freeman's lingering injury I think he has a huge chance to step up this season

Can't you put D. Freeman in IR, free up a bench spot and pick up a player that way?

3 minutes ago, jpark211 said:

Yes grab Ito while you can! With Freeman's lingering injury I think he has a huge chance to step up this season

Can't you put D. Freeman in IR, free up a bench spot and pick up a player that way?

Unfortunately our league doesn't do IR spots