phatrat

2018 Completed Trades Thread

Deadline day today. Was negotiating with a guy last week about Dalvin Cook and Uzomah for Kittle, then he lost Cooper Kupp. 20-teamer, 0.5PPR, 1xRB,, 2xWR, 1xFLEX. He has Kamara at RB and Saquon at FLEX, but after Kupp went down literally the only WR on his roster is Tyler Boyd. So, this morning...

I give MVS and Chris Godwin, I get Dalvin Cook.

Helps us both out as Cook was only his emergency cover, and he had almost no WRs with nobody on the wire. In a vacuum I think I got the good end of the deal, although it makes Donte Moncrief my WR2 (I have Antonio Brown) :lol:.

• Like 1

Dynasty League - .5 PPR

Traded Mike Evans and Phillip Lindsey

Received David Johnson and David Njoku

Team Now: 

QB: Ben, Stafford, Bortles

RB: Gurley, DJ, Lewis, Carson, Bernard, Malcolm Brown, Jaylen Samuels, Chase Edmonds

WR: Edelman, Watkins, Baldwin, Fitzgerald, Sutton, Sanu, David Moore, Tajae Sharpe, Curtis Samuel

TE: Graham, Njoku

I traded away Henry for duke after the real life rb trade 

but then in a drunken rage trade offer I traded duke, who had a forgettable first post trade game, to the jerk who bid $10 out of $100 faab to steal away my dear kicker lutz who i dropped on bye week thinking i could win him back easily. So now i have Lutz. Who actually was the difference in winning the last two weeks in a row so maybe it wasn’t so bad after all

Long standing 3 player keeper league.  No penalties for keeping a player and you can keep them for 3 years.

Traded Leveon Bell, Sony Michel and my first round pick for CMC.  

Was probably a little drastic but I probably wasn't keeping Bell next year (though still eligible to keep) with Kamara, AB and Nuke already on the roster.  Played his games this year, wasn't playing them next.  Gave me a large upgrade at RB2  and production this year (that I needed, I'm 5-5) and a guy whom is going to be deep in the discussion to keep next year.  

Completed trade - Traded away Chris Godwin and my next year's 3rd round pick for Tyreek Hill and their 10th round pick on. nfl.com fantasy. 

My questions is - It says trade is pending until the morning of Monday Nov. 19th.  As the Chiefs play Monday night, I assume Hill will be available for me to play on Monday?  Or would that not be allowed because Godwin plays on Sunday?  The trade was accepted about an hour ago.  

Thanks for any advice!

20 hours ago, DoctorPS said:

Completed trade - Traded away Chris Godwin and my next year's 3rd round pick for Tyreek Hill and their 10th round pick on. nfl.com fantasy. 

My questions is - It says trade is pending until the morning of Monday Nov. 19th.  As the Chiefs play Monday night, I assume Hill will be available for me to play on Monday?  Or would that not be allowed because Godwin plays on Sunday?  The trade was accepted about an hour ago.  

Thanks for any advice!

I can only speak for espn, but the commish can push a trade through at any time, so you can contact him to do so if your league works that way. That was one heck of a lopsided trade; getting hill for basically free plus only sacrificing a 3rd rounder? I feel the #2 wr is worth at least a future 1st rounder. Hope your league doesn’t do veto votes

1 hour ago, chief79 said:

Gave J. Howard and Brieda

Received AJ Green

You must be rb rich. That’s a lot of quality starter to give up for someone who might be back by the fantasy playoffs 

5 hours ago, ArtistPain said:

You must be rb rich. That’s a lot of quality starter to give up for someone who might be back by the fantasy playoffs 

Indeed, I still have DJ, Chubb, Michel, K. Johnson and McCoy.  Taking a gamble that Green comes back healthy in time for the fantasy playoffs.

On 10/31/2018 at 7:03 AM, Godfather131 said:

wtf? Who traded you Hopkins for Smith & Burton? Is that a money league with serious participants?

Nah it's a 6 keeper league with mostly serious participants.  It's also a 2 QB + Super Flex, so QBs def carry significant value in this league. I still love the trade for me,  of course. 

Not my best trade, but had to make a move for a WR.

Traded Marlon Mack for Amari Cooper.  My reasons:

- I have Gurley, Hunt and Chubb taking my two RB spots and Flex spot so I won't be using Mack outside of injury insurance, since i feel Chubb has much more stable usage in his offense

- My best WR is AJ green who could be out a couple more weeks.  I had Cooper Kupp but as we know he's now on IR.  My WR's after them are Corey Davis, Sutton, and Valdes-Scantling.  Wanted to make a move for a potential WR2.

- Mack's rest of season schedule isn't great, so I didn't see many more of those 25+ point games that i may miss out on. The team i traded him to likely won't make the playoffs to bite me in the butt.

- Cooper has a pretty good rest of season schedule

- League dynamics: everyone is afraid to trade in my office league except for like two people; I tried to trade Mack for Diggs (who has been rotting on the owner's bench behind Tyreek Hill and JuJu) but got quickly declined.  

Oh well, hopefully it works out.

Edited by swetooth9

On 11/17/2018 at 12:51 PM, FrancoJavierM said:

Gave away Kenyan Drake 

Got TJ Yeldon 

Why?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bhawks489 said:

Why?

Handcuff for Fournette. I had acquired Fournette a week before his bye and I was afraid of Fournette getting hurt again 😁. I wanted to be safe 

I've got a guy in my league that wants Alex Collins and is willing to trade Kenny Golladay or Josh Reynolds. I've got the #1 waiver and was going to add Gus Edwards as well. Which WR would you trade for? Thanks in advance! 

On 11/14/2018 at 10:49 PM, ArtistPain said:

I traded away Henry for duke after the real life rb trade 

but then in a drunken rage trade offer I traded duke, who had a forgettable first post trade game, to the jerk who bid $10 out of $100 faab to steal away my dear kicker lutz who i dropped on bye week thinking i could win him back easily. So now i have Lutz. Who actually was the difference in winning the last two weeks in a row so maybe it wasn’t so bad after all

When was Henry or Duke traded in real life? Am I missing something?

Please evaluate this recent trade.  The league is a 12 team standard.

Team 1 trades   DeAndre Hopkins WR - HOU , Mike Evans WR - TB , Alex Collins RB - BAL , Corey Davis WR - TEN , Saquon Barkley RB - NYG to

Team 2 for Alshon Jeffery WR - PHI , Robert Woods WR - LA , Leonard Fournette RB - JAX , Tarik Cohen RB - CHI , Marquez Valdes-Scantling WR - GB

I am not part of this trade.  I am currently 10-1 with the following team.  We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, or TE), Def, K

My team

QB: Goff & Rivers

RB: Gurley, Mixon, Chubb, Ingram, Mack, Breida

WR: Thielen, Cooks, Golladay, Gordon

TE: Gronk

Def: Redskins

K: Zuerlein

I was asked if the trade should be allowed.  I am not a fan of veto so I said it should go through.  I was told today that the only reason the trade was made was so that I would not win the league.  I still do not care and believe I still win the league, but is this fair to other teams fighting for the playoffs?

6 hours ago, Packer7670 said:

Team 1 trades   DeAndre Hopkins WR - HOU , Mike Evans WR - TB , Alex Collins RB - BAL , Corey Davis WR - TEN , Saquon Barkley RB - NYG to

Team 2 for Alshon Jeffery WR - PHI , Robert Woods WR - LA , Leonard Fournette RB - JAX , Tarik Cohen RB - CHI , Marquez Valdes-Scantling WR - GB

I am not part of this trade.  I am currently 10-1 with the following team.  We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, or TE), Def, K

My team

I was asked if the trade should be allowed.  I am not a fan of veto so I said it should go through.  I was told today that the only reason the trade was made was so that I would not win the league.  I still do not care and believe I still win the league, but is this fair to other teams fighting for the playoffs?

I typically say no to trade vetoes, but I’d veto the hell out of that trade. Seriously, Hopkins, Evans, and Barkley? Barkley alone is worth Fournette and Woods. That trade is way off and outrageous. Looking at the positions it isn’t even a trade to get better. Team 1 getting worse at every position.

Edited by FitzMagic

6 hours ago, Packer7670 said:

My team

That is the definition of collusion which is what vetoes are for. What are those teams records btw?

6 hours ago, Packer7670 said:

Team 1 trades   DeAndre Hopkins WR - HOU , Mike Evans WR - TB , Alex Collins RB - BAL , Corey Davis WR - TEN , Saquon Barkley RB - NYG to

Team 2 for Alshon Jeffery WR - PHI , Robert Woods WR - LA , Leonard Fournette RB - JAX , Tarik Cohen RB - CHI , Marquez Valdes-Scantling WR - GB

My team

That is the definition of collusion which is what vetoes are for. What are those teams records btw?

Team getting Barkley is 7-4 and other team is 4-7.

7 hours ago, Packer7670 said:

My team

The trade needs to be reversed because you have evidence of collusion in a very lopsided trade "trade was made so that I would not win the league".