phatrat

2018 Completed Trades Thread

This past Saturday (9/22) I made a pretty even trade; it is not looking too even now after I could have won starting 2 of the guys I traded away.

I gave up: Adrian Peterson, Chris Godwin and Jonnu Smith

I received: Jordan Reed and Doug Baldwin

Was this a good trade prior to the completion of Week 3? Do you think I can still make a winning run? I feel like I have a chance with my depth at WR and TE, but my RBs need to show up. Can these WRs carry me?

My current team - 12 team .5 ppr double flex, no kickers

QB - Drew Brees

RB - Kenyan Drake

RB - Matt Breida

WR - Odell Beckham Jr. 

WR - Stefon Diggs

TE - Jared Cook

FLEX - Michael Thomas

FLEX - Allen Robinson

D/ST - Jaguars

BENCH: (No IR slot)

Mark Ingram

Eli Manning (Attempting to add Baker Mayfield from Waivers for 15% FAB)

Austin Ekeler

Antonio Callaway

Jordan Reed (BYE)

Doug Baldwin

D'Onta Foreman (Picked him up after trade, figure Miller looks meh, so after week 6 I'll get decent value)

Edited by monkimanmanmonk
"No IR Slot"

12 team h2h 0.5ppr

traded: K. Allen/J. Howard/L. Miller

for: CMC/Adams

which side won? my way of thinking is rank all the players and see how many of the top players am i receiving and CMC and Adams are def the top 2 best players from this group. Any thoughts?

5 minutes ago, FANattic86 said:

12 team h2h 0.5ppr

traded: K. Allen/J. Howard/L. Miller

for: CMC/Adams

which side won? my way of thinking is rank all the players and see how many of the top players am i receiving and CMC and Adams are def the top 2 best players from this group. Any thoughts?

I think it was a fair trade. I'd say you won due to pure workload and opportunities = more blow up potential. The other guy won if he needed 3 starters that can get 10 - 15 points a week. I'd probably do the same trade you did if I at least had a nice 2nd RB and a decent flex RB.

Traded my bench QB in Goff (going "ride or die" with Watson) to the Garropolo owner who wasn't carrying a second QB for Hyde. My RB situation was very shaky with Fournette, Henry, Powell and an ever changing 4th who luckily is Gio right now. 

Also traded bell and Ridley (atl) for diggs and Michel. I’m 1-2 in a 14 team .5 ppr. Didn’t want to but I need players to help now   Have rb depth and Ridley is my best wr so far. Have Baldwin and Edelman out right now 

PPR trade proposal

-I give up Odell, Lamar Miller, and Enunwa to get Gurley, Kerryon Johnson, and Mike Williams

Only downside is that leaves me with Rivers, Gordon, and Williams in my starting lineup but might try to flip Williams for Ridley if it goes through

Thoughts?

Edited by iedinger

2 hours ago, iedinger said:

PPR trade proposal

-I give up Odell, Lamar Miller, and Enunwa to get Gurley, Kerryon Johnson, and Mike Williams

Only downside is that leaves me with Rivers, Gordon, and Williams in my starting lineup but might try to flip Williams for Ridley if it goes through

Thoughts?

I like this trade on value...need to see the rest of your lineup first

27 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

I like this trade on value...need to see the rest of your lineup first

Rivers, Melvin Gordon, Lamar Miller, Odell, Robert Woods, Zach Ertz, Sammy Watkins, Ertz, Prater, Seahawks 

Bench - Winston, Burkhead, Eckeler Enunwa, Mark Andrews, Lambo, Titans

Have to have 2 QB, 3 RB, 3 WR, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE) 2 TE 2 K 2 DEF at all times

1 minute ago, iedinger said:

Rivers, Melvin Gordon, Lamar Miller, Odell, Robert Woods, Zach Ertz, Sammy Watkins, Ertz, Prater, Seahawks 

Bench - Winston, Burkhead, Eckeler Enunwa, Mark Andrews, Lambo, Titans

Have to have 2 QB, 3 RB, 3 WR, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE) 2 TE 2 K 2 DEF at all times

I don't think you have the receivers to make up for the loss of Odell although I would still do it to get Gurley. Might want to add a few more posts and start a new thread to get other opinions

Somehow I just traded TJ Yeldon for Phillip Lindsay...I kind of sent the request as a joke and woke up to see it accepted. 

• Haha 1

Need some advice..

Looking to potentially drop a player for Tyler Boyd. Team below. 10-team, standard.

QB - C. Wentz
WR - O. Beckham Jr., S. Diggs, A. Thielen
RB - A. Kamara, G. Bernard
TE - J. Graham
Flex - W. Fuller V
K - J. Tucker
DEF - Houston

Bench - D. Jackson, J. Ajayi, I. Crowell, S. Michel, R. Fitzpatrick, C. Ridley

Thanks!

Traded Lamar Miller for Keenan Allen.  Standard 12 team.  Dude was loaded at received with Antonio Brown, Mike Evans, & Fuller.   I was loaded at RB so it was a nice swap. 

Just traded to a rb desperate 0-3 team (their only RBS are bell, KJohnson, and Burkhead)...

Coleman and Stills for Green

I expect people to complain

10Team 1PPR

Original Team: 

Qb: M. Stafford

RB: E. Elliot, J. Howard

WR: M.Thomas, D. Thomas

Flex: C. Hyde

TE: J. Graham

Bench: A. Dalton, T. Coleman, K. Johnson, D. Baldwin, Q. Enunwa, T. Boyd, J. Cook

Completed two different trades with two different teams.

My T. Coleman for his TY Hilton

My Demaryius Thomas for his Alex Collins

New Team

Qb: M. Stafford

RB: E. Elliot, J. Howard

WR: M.Thomas, T. Hilton

Flex: C. Hyde

TE: J. Graham

Bench: A. Dalton, A. Collins, K. Johnson, D. Baldwin, Q. Enunwa, T. Boyd, J. Cook

12 hours ago, yanksman said:

Just traded to a rb desperate 0-3 team (their only RBS are bell, KJohnson, and Burkhead)...

Coleman and Stills for Green

I expect people to complain

Aaaaaand that's why hes 0-3.

Anyways, I was offered David Johnson for my Mark Ingram (I took it), this wasn't a counter offer or anything dude just straight up has 0 faith in DJ.

• Like 1

In dynasty/Devy 

Traded Sammy Watkins and a 2019 late first 

for

James White

Miles Sanders, RB, PSU

and 2020 early 4th pick 

In STANDARD - that is, non-PPR:

Give: ARob, CMC

Get: Adams, Michel

Wasnt satisfied with CMCs value in non-PPR and needed a WR1. I was very deep at RB. I would've done CMC for Adams straight up, but because of unreasonable roster limits I would've had to drop a WR. I'm happy swapping ARob for Sony anyways with Burkhead on IR.

12 Team 1/2 PPR. 3 trades since last week

Give AB, get Barkley

Give Crowell, get Sanders

Give Murray, get Graham

1/2 point ppr...

Gave: 

L Miller, J Allen, M William's

Got:

A Peterson, E Sanderson, S Shepard

:)

I'd offered....

My - L Miller, A Ekeler, M William's  for..

His - A Peterson, E Sanderson

He rejected and countered with the above..  :)

Umm... yes, auto accept.

Edited by scoobtothenoog
Info update.

On ‎2018‎-‎09‎-‎25 at 9:40 PM, Coachacola37 said:

Traded my bench QB in Goff (going "ride or die" with Watson) to the Garropolo owner who wasn't carrying a second QB for Hyde. My RB situation was very shaky with Fournette, Henry, Powell and an ever changing 4th who luckily is Gio right now. 

Hmmm,, methinks I might have chosen the wrong QB to trade LOL.

I made a trade in my 14 team, PPR league before last week's games "selling high" trading Amari Cooper, Lamar Miller and Kenyan Drake in exchange for Ezekiel Elliott, Chris Carson and Blake Bortles.  People in my league ripped me on the message board saying that I got ripped off essentially trading my 3 players for just Elliott with others calling Bortles and Carson worthless but after Carson's re-emergence this past week, it looks like I could get the better end and the comments ripping the trade ceased.  I would have lost my matchup handily had I kept the players that I traded.

Just made a 3 way trade in my league where I gave up Kamara and Alshon Jeffery and got Antonio Brown and Mark Ingram in return. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kenmed88 said:

Just made a 3 way trade in my league where I gave up Kamara and Alshon Jeffery and got Antonio Brown and Mark Ingram in return. 

That looks fair right now on paper but I think I would still rather have the side that you traded away especially Kamara.  Time will tell, though.