cQuence916

Got a few trade offers for CMC, please help?

1st offer: Hopkins for CMC

2nd offer: Keenan Allen or J. Jones and Chris Thompson for CMC.

3rd offer: OBJ and AP for CMC. Or i could ask him for Fournette instead of AP. Im sure he might since he is winless.

My team:

QB: Rivers, Winston

RB: Gurley, CMC, Lynch, Hines

WR: Allen Robinson, Jordy Nelson, Coutee, J. Brown, Allison

TE: Burton, Graham

What do you guys think of my offers? Which offer will help me out the most? Or should I just stick to what I have and hope my WR's will step up? Thanks!

Offer one needs to add something with Hopkins. 

Offer 2 is ok but I would probably pass. 

Offer 3 if they included fournette in AP spot is intriguing.

I would hold out for a great offer.

In a standard league, pass and keep McCaffery.

In a PPR I think I'd pass on option two. As is I'd consider option 3 although I'd prefer option 1 if they tacked on another player. 

In standard league I'd probably stay put. I'm in a fairly similar situation with CMC and Gurley and decent depth RBs and pretty bad WRs and have been contemplating making moves like this for an elite WR1 plus a little extra but nobody even wants to give me that extra piece. The OBJ and AP/Fournette one is probably the closest for me at least and I'd probably roll the dice on Fournette if your record is fairly good. 

In PPR I think improving your WRs becomes more important and the gap between the WRs and CMC closes a little bit. I think Hopkins has distanced himself a little bit from Jones (who doesn't have the TDs and hasn't for some time) and Allen (not exactly certain what is going on since Rivers has thrown 13 scores and throwing a decent amount but his TDs and even targets are lower than you'd expect for an elite WR, 5 games in you have to start to question if it is a trend and not a fluke) but I'd still need more and would give the edge to the 2nd trade. The 3rd trade is close with AP although I'm not crazy about OBJ since mentally he isn't there and Eli just can't get him the ball reliably especially down the field in dangerous situations. Fournette is a very polarizing figure but since OBJ is theoretically capable of putting up the same numbers as all these other guys I think the additional upside Fournette presents is too good to pass up. 

Move jimmy graham.  Burton is past bye and some people still think jimmy graham is lining up in the slot at age 25 with breas.

Standard these are all hard hard nos.  In ppr,  only one i like is nuk but that leaves you really thin at rb which would be really bad in a 14 or 16 teamer which im assuming this is.

Thanks for replying. This is a 10man full point ppr league. I am currently 3-2 and just 1 game behind the leaders who are 4-1. Was thinking about adding a #1 wr and roll with my rb corp that I have. Hopkins has a huge ceiling and he sees a ton of targets so for ppr, thats awesome. 

6 hours ago, Scott3705 said:

Move jimmy graham.  Burton is past bye and some people still think jimmy graham is lining up in the slot at age 25 with breas.

Standard these are all hard hard nos.  In ppr,  only one i like is nuk but that leaves you really thin at rb which would be really bad in a 14 or 16 teamer which im assuming this is.

I was offered either Doug Baldwin or Sammy Watkins for Graham. What do you think about that? I van move graham for a decent wr and roll with Burton for the ros. What is nuk? 

Edited by cQuence916

I wouldn't do any of those. Why do you need a WR? Gurley and McCaffrey are seeing more targets than most WRs plus they give you rushing yards. I wouldn't do that deal for any of them. McCaffrey has been consistent. Jones is too up and down, OBJ is too because of Eli and Watson is banged up which will effect Hopkins if he misses time. 

Edited by Dexter75

I would probably keep cmc b/c you can use him and gurley and ur set, good rbs are harder to get than wr, u can trade jimmy graham and a good wr for a better wr or something right?  find whoever has the worst TE or is a fan of him, fyi i think john brown is gonna be real good

6 hours ago, AlexxelA said:

I would probably keep cmc b/c you can use him and gurley and ur set, good rbs are harder to get than wr, u can trade jimmy graham and a good wr for a better wr or something right?  find whoever has the worst TE or is a fan of him, fyi i think john brown is gonna be real good

The only person interested in graham has just doug baldwin or watkins to trade for him. ShouldI do that? Graham or burton? Who will be better for ros? Graham has Rodgers throwing to him, thats always a plus but burton looks more explosive.