Sign in to follow this  
Szer0

Kapri Bibbs 2018 Outlook

A little concerned by rotos blurb saying AP will handle most passion downs... this would all but kill Bibbs’s value

anyone have any thoughts on AP doing this?

17 minutes ago, Rs79 said:

A little concerned by rotos blurb saying AP will handle most passion downs... this would all but kill Bibbs’s value

AP is all sorts of banged up. Bibbs is worth a pickup as the only healthy back this week. Now is he going to be good? Who knows but really an opportunity to either fail or succeed is what you’re in search of with him.

25 minutes ago, Rs79 said:

I know right.. 

42 minutes ago, Rs79 said:

He could use a brace/harness to try to finish the season before surgery. That wouldn't affect his running ability or ball carrying, but it could affect his ability to pass protect and catch the ball

Full read: http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/profootballdoc/sd-sp-pfd-adrian-peterson-shoulder-20181008-story,amp.html

Is perine not playing at all? Seems like this guy would be good for DFS this week with all the injuries

2 minutes ago, smeeze said:

Bibbs will probably have a decent PPR day.

one would think so, as Atlanta has been atrocious defending RBs ootb ... but Lettuce is dealing with a recently seperated shoulder himself ... been limited all week. 

3 minutes ago, FF4life said:

Is Bibbs a quality start?

Falcons D one of the worst against pass catching RB. I think his floor is probably 8-10 points in PPR with a chance for a TD. Decent bye week flex play

21 minutes ago, pjbyrne707 said:

Falcons D one of the worst against pass catching RB. I think his floor is probably 8-10 points in PPR with a chance for a TD. Decent bye week flex play

Better play than Elijah McGuire?

deep league, desperation only, bye week fill-in. 

yes, please, sign me up. he had a TD last week.. yahtzee! 

On 11/8/2018 at 4:25 PM, osb_tensor said:

deep league, desperation only, bye week fill-in. 

yes, please, sign me up. he had a TD last week.. yahtzee! 

Anybody else thinking about rolling him out this week? AP playing hurt,  Texans pass rich might have Alex Smith having to get rid of ball quickly. Thinking bibbs should be good for PPR floor of about 10 points with chance of TD. 

Yahtzee part deux...

• Haha 1

On 11/16/2018 at 9:23 AM, mjames242 said:

Anybody else thinking about rolling him out this week? AP playing hurt,  Texans pass rich might have Alex Smith having to get rid of ball quickly. Thinking bibbs should be good for PPR floor of about 10 points with chance of TD. 

Yahtzee part deux...

Yeah, out of necessity with the byes...It's either him, Blue, or Quizz...

Packers claimed RB Kapri Bibbs off waivers from the Redskins.

It's not a good sign for Aaron Jones (knee), who may be headed for injured reserve soon. Jamaal Williams will be Green Bay's Week 16 featured runner.

He’s going to cut into Jamal’s production. Not good for those using Williams, luckily my opponent is using Williams against me. It’s desperation time for all us FFs.