Sign in to follow this  
dfstout

Hamidou Diallo season outlook 18-19

He looks like this year's Donovan Mitchell when he plays. Confident silky shot w/ bunnies. I hope Billy starts him game 1 and never looks back...OKC needs a 2 guard like this kid...thoughts? 

If he starts as the 2-guard, he should have some solid value for scoring, 3s and maybe a steal here and there. OKC needs a scoring punch behind Russ and PG13 and all they really have on that front is Schroder so you would hope Diallo will get some run. Abrines is terrible on D and Terrance Ferguson has been underwhelming in the pre-season. Who knows when Roberson is coming back? So there's a decent chance Diallo starts and produces. I'm keeping an eye on this guy for now, not in a hurry to scoop him but he might get hot sometime down the line so put him on your watchlist.

1 hour ago, fabrar said:

If he starts as the 2-guard, he should have some solid value for scoring, 3s and maybe a steal here and there. OKC needs a scoring punch behind Russ and PG13 and all they really have on that front is Schroder so you would hope Diallo will get some run. Abrines is terrible on D and Terrance Ferguson has been underwhelming in the pre-season. Who knows when Roberson is coming back? So there's a decent chance Diallo starts and produces. I'm keeping an eye on this guy for now, not in a hurry to scoop him but he might get hot sometime down the line so put him on your watchlist.

This guy was never a scorer in college and couldn't shoot at all. 

Shot 33% from 3 and only made 0.7 per game. 

Long time Kentucky fan here, I wouldn't waste a pick on him unless I was in an 18 team league. 

Here we go... He has the same look that Mitchell did in the preseason last year...confidence...good decisions...leaps out of the gym... He needs to obviously start and then perform in the regular season but he passed the eye test thus far...  

Especially worth a flyer in week 1 since he plays Tuesday / Friday / Sunday.  If he sucks just cut bait.  Better pickup than Ferguson, Pat 2, Abrines.  

• Like 1

Was able to scoop him off waivers in my 20 team league and yall have me excited. Is he for sure starting tonight?

at this stage already a better player than ferguson and abrines

46 minutes ago, pushaZ said:

WHY IS HE NOT STARTING

FML season over guys

He's finally on to start the 2nd.

Season salvaged by our saviour...

As soon as he shows consistency, and if he starts even when Ferguson is back, then I will pounce....I'm hoping then it won't be too late...but I've liked Diallo from the start...