Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UFGator

Help set my waiver order...WHIR

12 team standard scoring league.  I’m about to give up on Mike Williams and looking at a few players on the WW.  I have 12th priority so I’m not expecting much.  So should I keep Mike Williams since I own Keenan?  I don’t really like to handcuff WR’s but the only way I think Mike Williams becomes startable is with an injury.  Here are some players on my waiver.  How would you order these for my team?  Leave me a link and I’ll return the favor.  Thanks as always!

My Team:

QB - Brees, Winston

WR - Allen, Kupp, Gordon, Allison, M. Williams

RB - Zeke, Mixon, Ingram, Hyde, A. Jones, Chubb

TE - Burton

K - Gostkowski

DST - Bears

Waiver:

1. Zuerlein (b/c Legatron)

2. Duke Johnson (his next 4 games should be shootouts with the game script in his favor)

3. Kirk (like his usage/production)

4. Mostert (looks like he’s taken over Morris)

5. Ito Smith (not sure what his role will be IF Foreman returns healthy)

6. Vance McDonald (TE wasteland out there)

7. Uzomah (see above)

8. NO WR Ginn/Meriden/Smith

9. Albert Wilson (feels like chasing points)

10. Snead (low floor but getting targets)

11. J. Kearse (probably a better play in PPR than standard)

I'd go ahead and drop M.Williams for A.Wilson or one of the NO WR's in this order--T.Ginn, Meredith, T.Smith but i wouldn't mind going Meredith over Ginn cause they gave Meredith a nice contract to steal him from the Bears in the offseason so they're gonna want to start using him which was clear last week even though T.Smith had the better game. Is J.Reynolds out there because Cupp is gonna miss some weeks and Reynolds will be taking his place?