Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fort4242

Trade Help - WHIR

Should I trade my Alvin Kamara + Geronimo Allison to receive Tyreek Hill + Tevin Coleman?  My team lacks WRs, however the biggest kicker is our keeper settings.  

Alvin Kamara (6th round keeper next year, unable to be kept after)

Tyreek Hill (11th Round keeper next year, can keep him for 4 more years after)

Tevin Coleman (6th round keeper next year, unable to keep after)

My Lineup:

RBs: Todd Gurley, Alvin Kamara, Joe Mixon, Corey Clement

WRs: Emmanuel Sanders, John Brown, Geronimo Allison, Ryan Grant

I like the idea that I can keep Tyreek with an ascending QB for 5 more years, vs. Kamara for only one more.  Plus Coleman looks to be the starter in Atlanta now with Freeman out, and should end up as RB1 on a new team next year.

Should I pull the trigger or ride with my RB stable?

Keep kamara. You got Gurley and kamara. That should hand you the championship this year

Nope! Starting WR2s beside RB1s is the play this year. You have the two best RBs in the league and Mixon is no slouch. If you really want a top WR I guarantee you can get one from an RB thirsty owner for Mixon.

At first i would say no because trading Kamara just sounds so bad but since you have Mixon i'd actually consider but would rather trade Mixon for Hill if possible which i would think it would be. But now that Ingram is back maybe Mixon would be the one to keep. Damn it now i'm probably just confusing you but i think as long as you're getting T.Coleman back that getting a stud like T.Hill is worth it.

My bad you already answered mine...lol.

Thanks for mine.

Thanks for helping!

I would not trade Kamara. With Gurley and Kamara you can win the league this year!

It hurts that you can not hold him after the season, but maybe he will pay off with a title before leaving.

And a title this year looks better to me than keeping Tyreek Hill the next 5 years.

Maybe you can trade Clement+Brown for a better WR, or offer Mixon.

But I would keep Gurley and Kamara!

I would rather keep Kamara.  I really like that 1-2 punch of Kamara and Gurley.  That may pay off for you with a championship this year.

1 hour ago, collucho said:

Nope! Starting WR2s beside RB1s is the play this year. You have the two best RBs in the league and Mixon is no slouch. If you really want a top WR I guarantee you can get one from an RB thirsty owner for Mixon.

Completely agree! Thanks for mine earlier!