iowncrazyhair

Vent & Rant Thread 2018-2019

Facing too many Warriors this week. Their damn 5 game week might be the end of me, even if each one rests 1 game.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, BearLair said:

Facing too many Warriors this week. Their damn 5 game week might be the end of me, even if each one rests 1 game.

I'm against KD and Klay but not that shook. I figure at best KD plays 4, and 3 is def possible. Klay probably 4. 

21 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

When you got too stoned and forgot to set up your lineup on the first day of semis :( 

Ouch

1 hour ago, iowncrazyhair said:

When you got too stoned and forgot to set up your lineup on the first day of semis :( 

Hope that was some good kush

Of ******** course Poetl decides to fall back to earth the day I pick him up 🙄

josh richardson continuing his ******** pathetic performance from last game building a massive brick house

Had Lowry, Boogie, and Favors tonight. There goes my playoff chances 😭

Edited by m1dday

20 minutes ago, richg24 said:

josh richardson continuing his ******** pathetic performance from last game building a massive brick house

I have J Rich and Klay - a combined 2/19. Fun times!

How the f--- has Poeltel managed to put up virtually zero stats in 20 minutes?

Just now, Tekno Team 2000 said:

I have J Rich and Klay - a combined 2/19. Fun times!

at least i am facing klay lmao

Somehow survived KD and Gallo DNPs during the quarterfinals and am now already being ****** by Whitesoft and possible Favors injury

Have been in first most of the season and now having worst possible start to my playoffs. Might even lose to the 6th seed:

J-Rich - Can’t make a shot to save his life 

Whiteside - rebounding and blocks anchor almost gets DNP

Brogdon - injured 

Kawhi - being Kawhi 

Oubre - random finger sprain 

Jeff Teague - annoying bum ankle problems 

TJ Warren - who knows what’s wrong with this guy 

Thank god for PG-13. Let’s see how it goes... 

11 minutes ago, callforgoodtime said:

Have been in first most of the season and now having worst possible start to my playoffs. Might even lose to the 6th seed:

J-Rich - Can’t make a shot to save his life 

Whiteside - rebounding and blocks anchor almost gets DNP

Brogdon - injured 

Kawhi - being Kawhi 

Oubre - random finger sprain 

Jeff Teague - annoying bum ankle problems 

TJ Warren - who knows what’s wrong with this guy 

Thank god for PG-13. Let’s see how it goes... 

Bad luck but a lot of this is your own fault if you are still rostering warren, brogdon, oubre, or teague, all should have been dropped before this week for streaming spots. 

• Like 3

Missed games so far this week and its Tuesday

LBJ

Westy

Cousins * 2

smh

f--- you lebron, at this point just retire you piece of trash. Already missed games from Blake and LeBron and a giannis rest day is incoming. Pretty ******** stupid to have playoffs this late

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

f--- you lebron, at this point just retire you piece of trash. Already missed games from Blake and LeBron and a giannis rest day is incoming. Pretty ******** stupid to have playoffs this late

No need to curse the guy but yea this is the first and last time I own Bron, just never again. As big of a headache he has been in LA and 2 his teammates, he has been just as big of a damn pain to his fantasy owners this year. 

Literally in first all year only to get to the playoffs and have my 3 best players all out resting and it's only Tuesday. Pretty fricken wack 

KD / Lowry out 2 games each the final week of our season. I was in 2nd place playing the 1st place team and out 1.5 games. I lost 3-6 ( -23 Points) (-11 Assists) (-2 Steals). No room to complain considering I still got a 1st round bye, but still!

What bugs me is that being in a 10 team league and having 2 teams bow out of the season early due to hardships. 1 Team lost Oladipo and the other lost AD. Both teams had drafted poorly sure, but they just up and left. They wouldn't respond to trade requests, wouldn't update rosters and then sometimes would sporadically update rosters 1 day and then ignore the next. The worst part is that this is a league full of people who know each other and you still decide to pull this, and we all payed money? C'mon!

4 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

Nothing worse than sore losers colluding with their friends not once but twice.

A guy in my let traded with one friend to get 2 top 20 players a few weeks before the playoffs. Now I'm facing him in the finals and he was the underdog bc LBJ and Embiid missing games, so he had his other friend drop Simmons and another guy.

******** homo. How's that even fun? He had to cheat to even be a contender but to cheat on the finals is much worse. Way to ruin it for everyone else.

Commish didn't step in? geez