Sign in to follow this  
Oklahoma

#1 Waiver on Ito Smith? WHIR always

Sitting in 1st place. 5-1. Been sitting on the #1 waiver since week 2. 12 team non ppr. With Freeman headed to IR, is now the time to use it on Ito Smith? Roster is in my sig, please leave a link. Who would you drop?

Edited by Oklahoma

I am trying to decide whether to use my waiver on Mack or Smith.  Who else would you want to get with your waiver?  I might go for it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, AlexxelA said:

I am trying to decide whether to use my waiver on Mack or Smith.  Who else would you want to get with your waiver?  I might go for it.

If I don't use on it Ito I'm gonna hold onto it. Peyton Barber is out there and a few decent WRs but I'm not interested in those guys using the #1 waiver.

Between Mack and Smith I would pick Mack

He is the early down guy and has a pretty defined role

I think Ito's value is very TD dependent (as you can see from his last 3 weeks usage)

BUT signs are pointing that Coleman is losing touches to Ito so Ito is trending upwards, so there is some upside there

help here?

• Thanks 1

This is tough, because Ito has Coleman, & you roster is limited, because of the cuffs you have for D Cook & M Gordon. I do think ATL gives Ito more opportunities. Any chance you could trade D Cook / Murray for a better RB, then pick up Ito as well? 

• Thanks 1

With a first-place record, your top two RBs handcuffed, and with ATL looking like a timeshare, don't think I would spend the no1 on Smith. You aren't desperate and he's not a sure thing. 

Edited by mersepan
  • Thanks 1

given your position id keep the waiver tucked away

mine please

• Thanks 1

Personally I'd hold it. Freeman has been out just about the entire season so far and nothing is going to all of a sudden change in how Atlanta uses their RBs. What you've seen from Week 1-6 is what you are going to get.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DarinB300 said:

This is tough, because Ito has Coleman, & you roster is limited, because of the cuffs you have for D Cook & M Gordon. I do think ATL gives Ito more opportunities. Any chance you could trade D Cook / Murray for a better RB, then pick up Ito as well? 

Yeah, I just traded for them both a few weeks ago, shipping out Alex Collins and a few others. I think I'll just stand pat and keep the #1 waiver.

• Like 1