Sign in to follow this  
hard1

Elijah McGuire 2018 Outlook

7 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

We did it guys!!!! 🙌🏻🔥

Never in doubt. 

What did he do? Not able to watch the game. But his numbers on my fantasy team are still in single digits lol

1 minute ago, Born Sinner said:

ESPN slow as f---. We should all report it to them. Hopkins numbers updated but not McGuire.

Smh

8 minutes ago, jclee4 said:

What did he do? Not able to watch the game. But his numbers on my fantasy team are still in single digits lol

League winning TD!

10 minutes ago, jclee4 said:

Put up a respectable game for fantasy. Got the TD he needed.

• Like 1

Would be better if Darnold learns how to f***ing check down. He’d rather throw into double coverage than get an easy 10 yard pass.

• Like 1

Just under 15 points in my PPR which I'm very happy to take.  After his disastrous start I'm quite thankful. 

• Thanks 1

Down Melvin and Conner so I'll take this any day. I wish he would have been target a few more times though. He was wide open on several plays. 

12 minutes ago, nb009 said:

Would be better if Darnold learns how to f***ing check down. He’d rather throw into double coverage than get an easy 10 yard pass.

My thoughts exactly. Eli was wide open at times....

good flex start got those of you who started. Did nearly exactly what I thought he would. That Hou front 7 looked stout. Next week hes looking like a safe'ish rb2 in championship week.

Besides the fumble Mcguire was able to replicate Nick Chubb's week vs Texans. Pretty good especially after bad first half and could've been more if he got some check downs

On 12/14/2018 at 5:14 PM, Zak0221 said:

Broncos WRs over him??? Cmon lol 

Id be plenty happy with 17 carries 45 yards rushing 1 TD 4 catches 32 yards

Almost nailed it lol

After that I feel its a miracle looking at 13 pts but the kid looked solid vs a tough D that was in backfield all night.  Dat workload off waivers doe.

Did enough for a WW grab.  I really didn't have much else to go with.

Stupid ESPN Fantasy scoring person took long enough with the TD points though...30 minutes later...

giphy.gif

Look fellas.  For the 15% Starting him out of desperation..  Me included.  If I recall.  -.07 @ halftime.   12+ after halftime.  I'll take it...Thank Gawd.  I will sleep better tonight

• Like 3

I thought he looked pretty good.  Has some wiggle, can catch the ball.  The Texans Def front is tough, wasn’t like he was missing holes.

I think he could be a pretty good start next week agains the Packers.  If Ware isn’t back I’ll be plugging him in again.

1 hour ago, Joe Odam said:

safe'ish rb2 in championship week.

Heavy emphasis on the ish there. He will bust without a TD.

Just now, furbz420 said:

Lots of RB are TD or bust right now.  At least this one seems to get RB1 volume but bc its the  JetsO only has RB2 upside. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

Lots of RB are TD or bust right now.  At least this one seems to get RB1 volume but bc its the  JetsO only has RB2 upside. 

True

1 hour ago, furbz420 said:

He had 71 total yards tonight against a top 5 run defense. Didn’t get benched for the fumble. He’s safe to play against the Packers.

39 minutes ago, dashoe said:

last minute waiver pickup for rb desperate teams came through. . . :lol:

So you’ve been one of the lucky ones who hasn’t caught the injury bug this playoff season, huh?  Either that or you play in s*it leagues where studs are still on the wire.

If I was you, I wouldn’t be laughing then, I’d be thankful that I didn’t have to resort to playing McGuire.  

None of us were excited about doing it. All of us are thankful for how it worked out.

7 hours ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

So you’ve been one of the lucky ones who hasn’t caught the injury bug this playoff season, huh?  Either that or you play in s*it leagues where studs are still on the wire.

If I was you, I wouldn’t be laughing then, I’d be thankful that I didn’t have to resort to playing McGuire.  

None of us were excited about doing it. All of us are thankful for how it worked out.

So how about you stop assuming with faux indignation  because u want to express some sort of petulant outrage. I picked up wilson-damien-justin and would have grabbed mcguire if I had room because I have been hitting the waiver every week since mckinnon was injured , mixon missed games, lynch falling andnot getting up and breida on the weekly amputee watch. :)