12345game10

Montrezl Harrell 2018-2019 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, pyro7 said:

trez mini davis. 25 pts 15/18 ft 5 stl 2 blk a favorite for 6th man.

6th man, and also as he himself predicted in August . . . 

fEV4KJP.png

• Like 2

Do you think he can keep up with these numbers all season long ?  Picked him from free agency and I am super happy with him 

By far my best wire pick up of the year (and I own Sabonis in a lot of leagues too). What a joy it is to watch Harrell play! 

• Like 1

What a beast. Having the best line of the night on a night when Kemba scores 43, and Anthony Davis plays.

Doc screwed with his minutes at the very start of the season making more than a few impatient owners to panic and drop him after just 2 games. 

His last 30 days average, which includes his 14 games after the 2-game dud, is fantasy gold. 

16.8 ppg on 69.9% FG shooting and 69.2% FT, 7.2rpg, 1.6apg, 1.3spg, 1.8bpg, 1.5topg

Shawn Marion-esque w/o the 3 point and FT shooting, but offset by insane FG shooting. His Last 30 days averages are good for top-22 in 9-cat.

Definitely the waiver pick up of the year. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, HarmStrong said:

LOL thinking?!?!? 

Are you posting from a year ago? 

Ngl, did not expect this from him coming into the season. Favors was good to me, but yea I dropped him for Harrell when I posted that. Sooooo glad I did 

The funny thing is that he was just a throw-in as cap filler to make salaries match for the CP3-to-Houston trade. The Clippers had no idea who he was. The other throw-ins were guys by the name of Darrun Hilliard, DeAndre Liggins, and Kyle Wiltjer. Who?? :wacko:

"When we got him, we looked at him as an energy guy . . . And then we started thinking 'Maybe he can score a little bit.'" - Doc Rivers, 3/10/18

#20 in 9-cat since those first two games. :o

• Like 2

Dropped this dude for Cedi at the beginning of the year and am sick about it now. The blocks are insane but he has gotten better across the board. Been a fan of his since Louisville. Enjoy the ride boys, he's here to stay.

• Like 1

So WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?!?

F3aJ.gif

I just traded Aaron Gordon for this MONSTER among men. I didn't even think twice if its sustainable or what not. The only question that I have is can he keep his spot on the bench? My league rewards you with a bench boost and I'm hoping he will be a contender for the sixth man of the year. Isn't Doc pretty solid with his rotations and keeps them untouchable unless everything starts to suck?

I just can't resist taking these hipster type of players who are up and coming. I'm loving me some MONSTER!!!

On 11/21/2018 at 12:56 AM, miasma16 said:

Dropped this dude for Cedi at the beginning of the year and am sick about it now. The blocks are insane but he has gotten better across the board. Been a fan of his since Louisville. Enjoy the ride boys, he's here to stay.

My condolences

• Like 1

Funny that the Clippers broadcast replayed his pass out of the post for a 3 as the “assist of the game” yet he still hasn’t been credited with an assist today.

ETA- and there it is.  Yes, I’m super pressed!

Edited by VaTerp
  • Thanks 1

Ever since Doc committed to giving Trez 25 plus nightly it’s been almost 20/10 a night. Top 3 pickup of the year easily along with D. Rose. 

Not to be morbid but I had a nightmare last night where I shot myself out of shame for dropping this guy in one of my leagues.  I did actually drop him two games into the season but I wouldn’t actually do the other part. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StifleTower2 said:

Not to be morbid but I had a nightmare last night where I shot myself out of shame for dropping this guy in one of my leagues.  I did actually drop him two games into the season but I wouldn’t actually do the other part. 

Ha, same. I wake up in cold sweats from nightmares over what I did:

yHWOQNz.png

And then I remember what I did a couple days later and all is right with the world:

oP97LEX.png

• Haha 4

picked him up last year hoping he go on this tear. always been the type to produce when given minutes