Sign in to follow this  
joey0480

RB heavy and Low on FAAB. WHIR

10 man PPR

Start QB/ 2RB/ 2FLEX/ 2WR/ TE/ K

I am currently left with 5% of my FAAB. Over the first 6 weeks the following players were dropped and I managed to snag them all: Josh Gordon, Dalvin Cook, Kerryon Johnson.

Thus my roster is:

QB - Big Ben, Wentz

RB - Gurley, Conner, Coleman, Adrian Peterson, Collins, Kerryon Johnson, Dalvin Cook, Freeman (IR slot)

WR - D. Adams, Allison, Gordon, Coutee

TE - Ertz, Burton

K - Lutz

I have a pending trade for Gronk for Conner to the Bell owner.  Only way I would be able to play Gronk would be to put him in one of the Flex spots, though I question if I can flip him for a WR.  Other option is try and counter conner for hilton.  Any thoughts on this?

Conner for Hilton. Luck has been slinging it and will benefit from a star WR. You have Ertz So don't need Gronk and aren't guaranteed a trade for him and you need WRs more. 

Edited by RandomSil

Agree on Hilton.  The Colts are extremely pass-happy now that they have Luck back, and Hilton is going to reap the rewards.

Agree with Hilton... Do not love Gronk's fantasy outlook especially with you already having Ertz. I also do not like trading for players with the intent to then try and move them. Go for Hilton.