Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josean Pelota

Add/Drop questions this week (WHIR 100% until closed)

1. Who would you drop to pick up ARI or BUF (leaning ARI)?  I don't want to drop CHI because they have some enticing upcoming matchups. 

2. Would you drop Stafford or Russ Wilson for Winston?  I'm reluctant to drop Wilson because of his history of good 2nd halves.  Stafford has been steadier, but it's not like he's lighting it up, either. 

3. Drop anyone for Dede Westbrook? Texans allow a lot of TD passes, but it's not like he's killing it in standard formats. 

4. Drop Elliot for Maher?

ESPN 10-team standard h2h redraft (QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-FLEX-TE-DST-K)

Players listed alphabetically by position. 

QB: Stafford, Wilson

RB: A.Jones, Barkley, Gore, Lindsey, Michel, 

WR: Boyd, Evans, Fuller, Gabriel, Ridley, M.Thomas

TE: Ertz

DST: Bears

K: Elliott

1. You can drop Gabriel or Ridley. You can afford to drop either sonce you have great WRs. I would drop Gabriel.

2. I wouldn't mind dropping WIlson for Winston b/c his team seems to be a run first team while the Bucs will be throwing most of the time due to their bad defense.

3. Don't pick up Dede.

4. I would play Maher over Elliot this week.

help

drop gabriel or gore

tough call, id drop wilson for winston, more weapons for winston but i expect wilson to play better second half

No

Maher

I wouldn’t drop anybody and start the Bears 

Id drop Wilson 

Cant predict who’s gonna get the ball from week to week in Jacksonville so leave him on the wire

I just dropped my kicker for Maher so I like that move

Appreciate the responses so far.  Gonna bump this up and leave it out there that I answered a bunch of questions today and left quite a few links out there...