tdwarrior5

New 16 Team Fantrax H2H 7x7 Dynasty $150

Looking to form a brand new Dynasty league on Fantrax. I have an idea of some of the settings I would like to use but am also looking for input from GMs as well. Looking for serious DieHard Fantasy GM's. Please see a few details below. If you have questions and/or are interested in the league please email me at dynastycommish7@gmail.com 

I hate the word "vetting" but please include a little information about yourself....... Age, Where from, Fantasy Baseball history, depth of knowledge with rosters including minors. Remember I'm looking for Seriously committed owners. 

Platform: Fantrax

Teams: 14 to 16 Teams

Buy In: $150

Daily Lineups

Format: 7x7 H2H Categories each Category win

Draft: Live Online Slow Draft (at least 8 hours per pick)

Categories:

Hitting: OBP, HR, R, SBN, RBI, TB, SO

Pitching: QS, Saves+Holds, K/9, ERA, WHIP, K/BB, IP

(Looking for Input on Categories if any)

Rosters: 

25 Man Rosters 

Hitters: C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, OF, OF, OF, UT

Pitchers: 9 Pitching slots (Can Use any combination of pitchers, would discuss having a max start limit though)

Bench: 7

Minors: 25 

DL: Unlimited (during season)

**Only MLB active players can be in Active roster spots. Minor league players can be kept in 7 bench spots but not in active roster spots. All roster spots must contain an active player. 

Minor eligibility: 500 ABs/150 IP (Can be called up or sent down anytime)

*Players currently in minors will not be able to be added in FA during season. This keeps the value of prospects high and importance of yearly prospect draft. 

Playoffs: 8 Team Championship Bracket and 8 team Consolation. Consolation winner will receive 1st pick in the Rule 5 draft. 

Prizes: To be discussed. This will be a Trophy league in addition to the prize pool. 

End of Season Drafts: 

January: 2 Round Rule 5 draft (Teams can protect 35 players/Team can lose a max of 2 players before roster lock) Rule 5 daft picks are protected. 

February: 5 Round Prospect/International Player draft (These picks can be traded) 

First set of proposed payouts if that makes any more interest. This is just a proposal and can be discussed within group. 

1st: $600   

2nd: $450

3rd: $300

4th: $100

5-8: $75

9th (consolation winner): $50

Each Division winner from regular season will get $50

6 Monthly kickers $50 each (example Most RBI's in May)

Champion will receive an Engraved mini bat commemorating championship as well as name engraved on Large Championship Trophy which will be passed to yearly winner. 

Mini Bat($50)

Championship Trophy ($150 one time fee first year only)

Edited by tdwarrior5

Still looking for some quality owners who are willing to step up to the plate for a real challenge. 

Email me at: dynastycommish7@gmail.com

Saturday Keyboard Warriors..... Once you have awaken from your slumber after that marathon game last night/this morning. Hit me up to join our brand new dynasty league. 

Now that the fall classic is over, Let's get the Hot Stove rolling. What better way to do it than by drafting your own new team in this competitive full Dynasty league. 

Good Morning Fantasy baseball fans. Hope everyone has a great weekend. If you have the itch for some drafting and starting a brand new league please.......

Still looking for some quality owners who are ready to become an integral part of building the foundation of this dynasty. Lets do this. 

you do not want ryan ingram in your league. He just ****** over my football league by losing on purpose. be warned

he started bad lineups 3x on purpose even though he was warned constantly. I have proof of it all if you need it