Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kempimus Prime

Have Mahomes; Rodgers and Mack for Edelman and Stafford? WHIR!!!

Ok, I know IN A VACUUM the the side I’m giving up is more valuable. That said, it has been IMPOSSIBLE to trade a QB in my 12 team 1 QB league so I’m trying to scratch out some value rather than have Rodgers sit on my bench. Even the worst starting QBs are Winston, Ryan, and the managers won’t budge.

with that context here is my roster:

QB Mahomes

RB Gurley, Mixon

WR Tyreek, Ridley

TE Kittle

Flexes mike Williams, Mack

Def Bears

kicker Prater

bench: Rodgers, latavius, Burton, Hines, Chubb, DJ moore

i am risking it by selling high on Mack based on hype alone but I am getting a potential WR2 in Edelman.

Leave links WHIR!!!!!

Is this Standard or PPR?

I'm not huge on Mack in PPR, I think Hines will still get his to pass protect and catch passes.

That said, I don't see Edelman as a WR2 especially with so many breakout receivers this year, unless you think he's somewhere in the range of A. Jeffery to Golden Tate/Tyler Boyd range, which I don't see.

I think Mahomes may very well finish ROS above Rodgers even though ARod looked great last 2 games.

I'd hold out for another trade esp. if Rodgers has another great game.

12 hours ago, PatsMaHomes said:

Is this Standard or PPR?

I'm not huge on Mack in PPR, I think Hines will still get his to pass protect and catch passes.

That said, I don't see Edelman as a WR2 especially with so many breakout receivers this year, unless you think he's somewhere in the range of A. Jeffery to Golden Tate/Tyler Boyd range, which I don't see.

I think Mahomes may very well finish ROS above Rodgers even though ARod looked great last 2 games.

I'd hold out for another trade esp. if Rodgers has another great game.

True, may be i'll hold out...... it's .5 PPR

I'm thinking Rodgers probably has more value to you as a week 12 starter and security blanket in case Mahomes goes down. Also if you look at playoff matchups, Mahomes has BAL, LAC, and SEA weeks 14, 15, and 16, respectively. Rodgers has ATL, CHI, and NYJ. A lot can happen from now until then, but I will say there's at least a chance that Rodgers could be the better starter for some of those weeks (specifically looking at week 14).

I don't mind moving Rodgers out because you have Mahomes. And I do understand that if you do that you might end up "losing" the trade because people undervalue QBs. But the upgrade from Mack to Edelman at this point in time is insignificant compared to what you're giving up. I just don't think this is the right deal.

1 hour ago, Idoolittle said:

I'm thinking Rodgers probably has more value to you as a week 12 starter and security blanket in case Mahomes goes down. Also if you look at playoff matchups, Mahomes has BAL, LAC, and SEA weeks 14, 15, and 16, respectively. Rodgers has ATL, CHI, and NYJ. A lot can happen from now until then, but I will say there's at least a chance that Rodgers could be the better starter for some of those weeks (specifically looking at week 14).

I don't mind moving Rodgers out because you have Mahomes. And I do understand that if you do that you might end up "losing" the trade because people undervalue QBs. But the upgrade from Mack to Edelman at this point in time is insignificant compared to what you're giving up. I just don't think this is the right deal.

great perspective on schedules and even that second paragraph. i'll hold out for a better deal if any, and if none he's my Mahomes insurance policy