Roto_Doctor

Roto Format: 6x6 Dynasty on Fantrax. $100

Hello,

Do you enjoy the day-to-day rigors of fantasy baseball? Do you enjoy having access to your team during the off season? Do you enjoy stats based data over a full season? Do you hate the luck of a h2h format? Please take a look at my info below in this message and maybe you will have interest in the opportunity I am presenting.  This league I am advertising is a 14 team dynasty league. We keep all players. Pro players and Minor league players. Full stats from opening day until the very last day of the season. Roto play. No h2h and no playoffs. No luck involved. I want owners who will play the full season, every season and engage in the off season as well. There is always work to be done in a dynasty format. I want owners that will remain involved whether in 1st place, 6th place, 10th place or last place.

League size is 14 teams and its hosted on Fantrax. We will use Fantrax treasury to collect and keep everyone's buy-in of $100 and distribute funds each season to the winners.

email: Roto.Doctor@gmail.com  ( roto dot doctor @ gmail.com )

Rosters

18 active. 9 batters / 9 pitchers. 

25 pro roster / 25 minors roster / 50 players total per team

C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, LF, CF, RF, UT (9)

P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P (9)

7 reserve

25 minors

Scoring 6x6

AVG

HR

RBI

R