DoctorLove

Jae Crowder 2018-2019 Season Outlook

He was clearly taking this one real personally. Was great to watch. Them finishing games with him on the court over Favours is huge for his value 

1 hour ago, COBBLEPOT said:

cats still talkin bout droppin him?!

waiver wire player pickup of the year thus far 

I would argue Danny Green, but Crowder is having a very good season.

bad FG% continues his inconsistent season where his every game seems to come down to if he makes his threes which tonight, he did not. Do you guys think his inconsistency will continue into the season?

1 hour ago, travelingpiano said:

bad FG% continues his inconsistent season where his every game seems to come down to if he makes his threes which tonight, he did not. Do you guys think his inconsistency will continue into the season?

Most likely. He'll probably have top 100 value for the year (9cat, perhaps lower in 8cat) but I think it's fair to say with no injuries/major changes he'll be one of your worst players in a 10 teamer, maybe 12 teamer. Not quite the defender he once was and value is tied heavily to his 3s like you said

Edited by royalm

Ugly game from everyone on Utah. That's two duds in a row but I suspect he'll respond with solid games friday and saturday at Philly and Boston (revenge game?). Holding.

Edited by Supersonics
  • Like 1

Law of averages right now for Crowder.  After his hot shooting stretch he's ice cold from deep last 3 games.  2/19 that is absolutely brutal.

10 minutes ago, Boner said:

Scrub

Lol, I was headed to this thread next. He’s been stinking up the place for the past three games. I wanna hold but he is the worst player on my team. ?

Always hate going into a thread of one of my players when they have a bad game :(

I’m in a deep and competitive 12 team 15 player league and the wire is dry as Death Valley but I can’t hold much longer. He does a lot of damage to all your percentages and even with Utah’s awesome playoff schedule it’s just not worth it IMO. He’s the definition of a brick layer. Juancho, JHart and Ellington are my best options on the wire too 😩 

39 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

I’m in a deep and competitive 12 team 15 player league and the wire is dry as Death Valley but I can’t hold much longer. He does a lot of damage to all your percentages and even with Utah’s awesome playoff schedule it’s just not worth it IMO. He’s the definition of a brick layer. Juancho, JHart and Ellington are my best options on the wire too 😩 

hmm..that's not too bad, Juancho and Ellington seem like great streaming options in a deep league. But yeah..I'm likely dropping too when Dunn gets back (other option being McGruder)

On 10/20/2018 at 12:10 PM, Espoiral said:

People are really sleeping on this guy - I feel that he has the potential to be a season-winning waiver pickup

So I did say I’d come back to this thread even if I was right or wrong. How’s this looking bud?? Clearly Stevens and the Boston system made this dude, he sucks. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chud12 said:

So I did say I’d come back to this thread even if I was right or wrong. How’s this looking bud?? Clearly Stevens and the Boston system made this dude, he sucks. 

I dropped him for Marcus Morris today. I hope he doesnt blow up now lol