pjbyrne707

Justin Jackson 2018 Outlook

33 minutes ago, RotoGenius said:

NOR SHOULD YOU HOMIE 

1 minute ago, uk4400 said:

Do not. start him over guys like Mack and Ware though.

Indeed. Would never...Just stinks having him on my bench for such a juicy matchup. But at least no1 can use him against me!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ADDwithFF said:

MG3 sidelined at practice again... RW comment posted that Ekeler is the play in PPR and Jackson the play in standard.  I'm still going with Jackson in my PPR league. 

Me too. I’m starting Jackson over Ware, Boyd, McCoy and Adams. The upside is too great to ignore. The others all have a decent chance to bust because of tough matchups/situations. Even if Jackson splits evenly with Ekeler, 80 yards and a TD is a conservative estimate. The Bengals are the worst against the run and Chargers should be playing with lead majority of game with the chance for a blowout. 120 yards and 2 TDs is a strong possibility for Jackson this week. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, uk4400 said:

Do not. start him over guys like Mack and Ware though.

:lol:

ayfkm? folks with Jackson should thak the Fantasy Godz that he is an option over Spencer Asiat-errr, Ware -

good lawdy lawd, Ware??!!1? LMMFAO :lol:  that is horrible magick foosballing ... really? WARE? 

• Haha 2

Gordon says "the goal" is week 15 ... not definitely week15 - not exactly sounding so confident for that Chiefs game

1 hour ago, jeffr913 said:

I dont think I can bring myself to starting him over Ingram or Cook

If I didn’t have a bye, I’d also have to choose between him and Ingram.  I think I’d also roll Ingram out there over him vs TB.

8 hours ago, CORTEz said:

I want to start this guy sooooo badly....but I can't bring myself to sit someone like Phillip Lindsay whose been fantasy gold so far....

7 hours ago, uk4400 said:

Do not. start him over guys like Mack and Ware though.

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

:lol:

ayfkm? folks with Jackson should thak the Fantasy Godz that he is an option over Spencer Asiat-errr, Ware -

good lawdy lawd, Ware??!!1? LMMFAO :lol:  that is horrible magick foosballing ... really? WARE? 

I think he was saying to not start him over Lindsay, but start him over Ware and Mack. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, machine3 said:

I think he was saying to not start him over Lindsay, but start him over Ware and Mack. 

duly noted, good looking out - apologies out to @uk4400

• Like 1

It amazes me how much everyone hates Ware after a decent performance in his first real action in 2 years.  Dude was the subject of some serious gloating not even 10 days ago.  lol

Edited by Funkenstein
  • Like 4

Anyone starting both Ekeler and JJ due to the matchup?  Seems like both could combine for a safe floor for your team if you don't need high upside...at least one of these guys is gonna have a good day.

Ekeler did not exactly light the world on fire last Sunday.  Nor has he ever when given a substantial role.  

I would not be too excited about Ekeler tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a bad feeling I am going to regret sitting Jackson for barkley and chubb tomorrow. I would play him over ekeler tho

I have a bad feeling I'll regret sitting Ekeler. I know JJ is looking like "the guy", but I have a suspicion that Ekeler will get a lot of chances against a bad team to boost his confidence a bit. Total speculation, yes.

• Like 1

I like him over Ekeler (have both) but might start samuels over him. Just can't trust Ekeler after those duds and I don't like the split with Ekeler and jackson

Edited by Guwop

Phillip Lindsay just ran for 157 yards last week against the Bengals, so I’m feeling pretty good about Jackson in my flex spot this week. Giddy up!!

(For those wondering, here are the guys I’m playing Jackson over: Edwards, Adams, Ware, McCoy, Coleman, and Barber.)

Edited by kraftwrk_5
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, CletisVanDamme said:

Anyone starting both Ekeler and JJ due to the matchup?  Seems like both could combine for a safe floor for your team if you don't need high upside...at least one of these guys is gonna have a good day.

My opponent is starting both in a standard league. Huge mistake in my opinion. Looking forward to wiping the floor with him. I don't see both going off. I don't think both have a safe floor and high ceiling. One of the two is going to have a very low floor this week.

If you have other decent options you should be starting one of them over the LAC RB you don't start.

9 hours ago, Funkenstein said:

It amazes me how much everyone hates Ware after a decent performance in his first real action in 2 years.  Dude was the subject of some serious gloating not even 10 days ago.  lol

I don't hate Ware but his performance against a bad defense was disappointing.  It would be foolish of me to expect better against the Ravens strong defense.  

51 minutes ago, devaster said:

My opponent is starting both in a standard league. Huge mistake in my opinion. Looking forward to wiping the floor with him. I don't see both going off. I don't think both have a safe floor and high ceiling. One of the two is going to have a very low floor this week.

If you have other decent options you should be starting one of them over the LAC RB you don't start.

Considering there's a strong likelihood that the Chargers rush for 200 yards and at least two TDs, I don't think it's a bad strategy.

Yep I'm starting Jackson myself and won't be surprised if ekeler has 12+ pts. Confident they both will be in double digits.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, affliction said:

Really thinking about playing over Michel 

In the same spot... even thinking about Wilson Jr because his role is more defined.