Rotoworld.com Forums

Justin Jackson 2018 Outlook

pjbyrne707

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, y2jbones said:

Considering there's a strong likelihood that the Chargers rush for 200 yards and at least two TDs, I don't think it's a bad strategy.

At least Ekeler panned out.

14 minutes ago, RogerGoodell said:

Wow, that was a bad decision.

Why didn’t you come here and explain that beforehand? Fantastic after the fact knowledge dude. Read back through this thread. There were TONS of people starting him over Ware, and literally no one that I can recall made a counter argument to that. 

In all honesty....I think everyone, probably including the Bengals, are in disbelief that the Chargers didn't use Justin Jackson....

The guy averaged 8.0 YPC over his last two games, and looked to be the favorite to at least get 8-10 carries this game. 

Welcome to fantasy football....where you think you got it, and it's gone...

All the coach talk about Ekeler being worn down because of playing special teams too. Yet they trotted him out there on almost every down, even when he was visibly tired after consecutive touches. Ironically Ekeler went down on special teams on basically the final play of the game.

On 12/8/2018 at 8:30 AM, pastorofmuppets2 said:

:lol:

ayfkm? folks with Jackson should thak the Fantasy Godz that he is an option over Spencer Asiat-errr, Ware -

good lawdy lawd, Ware??!!1? LMMFAO :lol:  that is horrible magick foosballing ... really? WARE? 

The day the magick died...

Coaches don’t think like the fantasy community. A few flashy runs and a touchdown doesn’t warrant a full time role. They know Jackson is talented I’m sure. But They prefer players they trust more, like Ekeler with the experience who has been on the field much more. Has much more familiarity with the offense, the playbook and so on. 

47 minutes ago, cnewbykkn said:

He wont reply - even though he trashed Ware about 632 times in the past week. 

For a second, I thought Jackson had changed bodies with Doug Martin.  I hope the Pastor survived this round.

On 12/8/2018 at 12:13 PM, Stratocasters said:

I have a bad feeling I'll regret sitting Ekeler. I know JJ is looking like "the guy", but I have a suspicion that Ekeler will get a lot of chances against a bad team to boost his confidence a bit. Total speculation, yes.

On the money

1 minute ago, devaster said:

Even if both Gordon and Ekeler are out he is in no way a must-start.

You're probably right, but if they are out that match up is so damn tempting.  KC sucks, KC really sucks vs the run. 

Archived