Rotoworld.com Forums

Justin Jackson 2018 Outlook

pjbyrne707

4 hours ago, Krambone said:

Yeah I said it. I stand behind it too, LAC wants to win and cannot win with a 3rd string rb. How can they win? Spread it around to the Williams twins and use Travis Benjamin on some jet sweeps and deep plays with Keenan catching his 12+ targets. 3rd down and red zone Gates should be able to use his large frame to convert some attempts. I can’t see very many rushing attempts tonight. They couldn’t run on Cincy last week at home and I doubt they can in K.C. tonight.

How many run attempts are you predicting?

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, UMFLADFWM said:

Who are your other RB/flex starters?

Right now i have two studs at running back (for my 1st two spots), but my flex has always been Phillip Lindsay....Lindsay got stuffed last week but goes against the Browns in a good matchup at home....

Right now it's literally between Lindsay and Jackson (who i picked up on a whim a few weeks back)....

Chiefs have allowed 1,440 rushing yards on 281 carries (5.1 yards per carry) and 11 touchdowns to opposing running backs. Along with that, they’ve also given up 85 receptions for 831 yards and six receiving touchdowns while allowing the second-most fantasy points per game to the position (per ESPN).

So right now I have to make a decision....

Justin Jackson can catch the ball, he averaged 200 receiving yards per year at North Western...It may not be his bread and butter, but he can catch...

smart money says Jackson is an RB1 this week (chargers typical RB usage, no ekeler and the  chiefs are the best RB matchup in football)

he may not succeed tonight but thats just because fantasy football is stupid and it's a game of dumb luck

This game is supposed to have a 53-point total...2nd highest in the league...

Last time these two teams played in Week 1, Gordon and Eckler combined for almost 300 total yards...

Unlike last week, I think Justin Jackson will get at least 15-17 rushes, and probably 3-5 targets. We know that when Gordon is in there, Rivers loves throwing the ball to him...same with Eckler, as he had 17 catches in his last 3 games.

Fantasy Playoffs often comes down to close calls and flip of the coin decision making....

I'm starting Jackson, hope he leads me and other fantasy owners to the finals!

3 minutes ago, brosephd said:

lucked out picking him up last week based off hype, ended up starter next game due to ekeler and MG. hoping for a floor of 25

Fixed it for you. B)

14 minutes ago, soccerphysio said:

Swinging for the fences...BOTH. May God Bless my fantasy soul.🙏

With you on the first bit, although I have less faith in the fantasy gods. Them buggers are nasty.

Still, all I want from Justin is around 60-70 yards and a chance of a TD. 12/40 + 4/30? That's not impossible, right?

58 minutes ago, OmegaRed88 said:

Those of you with Jackson and Williams who are you rolling with?

That's easy so welcome to my world of choosing between. . .  jackson-williams-wilson/Breida-cohen. .  .:rolleyes:

Archived