Rotoworld.com Forums

Justin Jackson 2018 Outlook

pjbyrne707

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, championship or bust said:

Why is justin projection only 11 pts in yahoo? Something very fish

11 in .5 ppr is 70 yd plus 4 recs, so not unreasonable. He's not built like a goal line back, so I doubt he would get a lot of red zone work.

I played him in desperation, not because I think he'll be MG IV.

1 minute ago, FantasyGOAT said:

Has anyone besides a Williams touched the ball in this game? Lmao

Whoever the hell Newsome is has been getting it a lot. Second week in a row i'm getting shafted by the Chargers with this guy.

3 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

11 in .5 ppr is 70 yd plus 4 recs, so not unreasonable. He's not built like a goal line back, so I doubt he would get a lot of red zone work.

I played him in desperation, not because I think he'll be MG IV.

85 yds and 3 recs, BUT a nice TD as a cherry on top. I am very happy I rolled him out. No Gordon, but could have been much worse.

2 minutes ago, noles1983 said:

Rivers missed him for a td at the end, sucks. 

didn't get to see the game (travelling) just followed intermittently in the RW thread ... anyways, saw JJ hung up a 15 spot - feelin' damn good, will take it outta my flex ...

but, after reading your post, it reminded me of the boat salesman who runs another site - he used to send out a mailer every Tuesday called "Better That You Didn't Know" - and it was a laundry list of plays that juuuuuust miseed going for scores (e.g. "Julio Jones 33 yd pass tackled at the half yard line", etc)

i was happy 'bout JJ - still am ... but it's probably better that i didn't know about that nugget you divulged :(

In a game where the Chargers were losing 0-14....were getting manhandled in terms of Time of Possession....and essentially went away from the run in the final quarter of the game, I am extremely happy with this line.

17.50 PPR points from my FLEX, I will take it.

Now having that, I have flexibility going into Sunday as to which of my other stud RBs I can start.

Archived