pjbyrne707

Justin Jackson 2018 Outlook

1 hour ago, Guwop said:

The fact that Ekeler is "wearing down" already is concerning 

Not so much concerning but wonderful news if you have JJ. 

2 hours ago, frog34 said:

HC Lynn on Ekeler: "He's wearing down a little bit. He's a core special teams guy for us and he's played a lot of running back for us. So he's a little tired. You might see Justin (Jackson) play a little bit more, you might see (Detrez) Newsome play some this week."

Good news for Justin Jackson. He got 8 carries in about 1.5 quarters against a tough opponent. In a much easier matchup against the Bengals, I think his floor will be around 12 carries after hearing what Lynn just said. And if you can read between the lines, Melvin Gordon looks very doubtful to play.

Its happening?

• Thanks 1

No sense to start Gordon playing s--- bengals.  Let him rest until huge chiefs Thursday night game.. Jackson is a must start this week.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, frog34 said:

HC Lynn on Ekeler: "He's wearing down a little bit. He's a core special teams guy for us and he's played a lot of running back for us. So he's a little tired. You might see Justin (Jackson) play a little bit more, you might see (Detrez) Newsome play some this week."

Good news for Justin Jackson. He got 8 carries in about 1.5 quarters against a tough opponent. In a much easier matchup against the Bengals, I think his floor will be around 12 carries after hearing what Lynn just said. And if you can read between the lines, Melvin Gordon looks very doubtful to play.

Ekeler is best served as a change of pace I hope the Newsome mention was just coach speak

Well I'm in for this week. Long cool story bro short, I need someone for this week.

Currently have him on my flex over mack , ware and kerryon.. hope he gives me 14+...

I thought the hype train would be full steam ahead in here for week 14.. this is a gravy matchup against the Bengals defense. Running backs have been owning them all year and especiallly the last few weeks. 

16 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

I thought the hype train would be full steam ahead in here for week 14.. this is a gravy matchup against the Bengals defense. Running backs have been owning them all year and especiallly the last few weeks. 

Maybe everyone waiting on Gordon status?

17 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

🤫🤐

21 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

By now a lot of people have either been eliminated from playoffs or have a bye. As the year goes on you see people slowly disappear. 

• Like 1

Is Gordon super likely to be back the following week? Or I guess this isnt very well known.

I am strongly debating dropping this week for a DST (have a bye this week - so dont need).

2 minutes ago, Heizz said:

Is Gordon super likely to be back the following week? Or I guess this isnt very well known.

I am strongly debating dropping this week for a DST (have a bye this week - so dont need).

I think if they're saying he could come back this week he most likely will be back the following week. 

2 minutes ago, Heizz said:

it's a Thursday night gig @KC ... so, if MGIII is back, he'll be packing some very fresh legs. 

if not, this kid Jackson will feast ... he is the anti Spencer Asiat-errrr, Ware - the kid has JUICE. 

I managed to nab all of Edwards, Jackson, J. Samuels and Richard.  

Outside of Edwards, really not suer who to start, but leaning towards Jackson at RB and Samuels over Cook at TE.  Cooks had such a great season though I am questioning whether to start Cook and move Smauels over to RB or flex.  Richard against Pit, I am going to bench I think. 

Man do I have some decisions.  I got CMC/Fournette locked into my RB1 and RB2.  Right now I have Adam Humphries in my flex.  I am strongly considering Josh Adams or Justin Jackson.  I always like to start RB's in my flex more so for the floor points.  Vs Bengals is mouth watering right now and hard to pass up but Humphries has been MONEY.

I know coach said Eek is breaking down but how sure are we Justin gets more carries?

1 minute ago, affliction said:

I know coach said Eek is breaking down but how sure are we Justin gets more carries?

Based on coach's comments alone - yes.

One week rental. Gordon is back for that Chiefs game on Thursday night book it. If Chargers were smart they would give this guy 20 touches this week. He looked like he was shot out of a cannon last 2 weeks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, fantasymad said:

One week rental. Gordon is back for that Chiefs game on Thursday night book it. 

:lol:

Chargers should let this guy do his thing this week against cincinnati, See what they have with this rookie and what he can do. Give Ekeler a little rest this week he already started 2 1/2 games while seeing a lot snap through the season and took a beating he’s not that type of RB

Edited by JrsKars

2 minutes ago, JrsKars said:

Chargers should let this guy do his thing this week against cincinnati, See what they have with this rookie and what he can do. Give Ekeler a little rest this week he already started 2 1/2 games and took a beating he’s not that type of RB

Ekeler 5' 10'' 201

Jackson 6' 0'' 198

All these other people getting hurt in practice this week and Ekeler still doing just fine. 😠

4 minutes ago, affliction said:

Ekeler 5' 10'' 201

Jackson 6' 0'' 198

is it just me or does Jackson look a lot bigger than Ekeler on the field, despite their height/weight not being that far off?