pjbyrne707

Justin Jackson 2018 Outlook

2 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

is it just me or does Jackson look a lot bigger than Ekeler on the field, despite their height/weight not being that far off?

Jackson wears lifts and a "Great Gazoo " helmet, ala Greg Kelso/Don Beebe. 

Edited by pastorofmuppets2

3 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

is it just me or does Jackson look a lot bigger than Ekeler on the field, despite their height/weight not being that far off?

Steelers-Chargers-pregnant-woman-choked.usa_today_11695739.0.jpg

Looks like eek is actually a little bigger to me

Edited by affliction

27 minutes ago, affliction said:

Lindsay is what 5 7 180? Both these guys are above that threshold.

Pictures can be skewed by scale/angle have them stand next to each other for the truth 

11 minutes ago, esoomer said:

Lindsay is what 5 7 180? Both these guys are above that threshold.

Pictures can be skewed by scale/angle have them stand next to each other for the truth 

Yep.. did you know that Conan Obrien is 6'4 and James Comey is 6'8!!?? 6'8!!

definitely looked good Sunday night but still feel like it'll be a near 50/50 split. Although the matchup this week makes both Chargers backs startable

• Like 2

Melvin Gordon (knee) remained sidelined at Wednesday's practice.

Gordon is still nursing a sprained MCL he suffered in Week 12. We're not expecting him back for Sunday's game against Cincy. Austin Ekeler drew the start in his absence last week but was vastly outplayed by seventh-round rookie Justin Jackson. It should be closer to an even split in Week 14.

its going to be hard to sit him could be a nice 1 week conner replacement

one of the dilemmas in ff is do you pick the guy who will receive the most touches in a borderline match up (jeff wilson) or the player who will receive less touches but has the easier matchup (jackson). Jackson has the edge to me because Chargers have the better offense. Everyone seems to like Wilson more

Edited by affliction
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, affliction said:

its going to be hard to sit him could be a nice 1 week conner replacement

one of the dilemmas in ff is do you pick the guy who will receive the most touches in a borderline match up (jeff wilson) or the player who will receive less touches but has the easier matchup (jackson). Jackson has the edge to me because Chargers have the better offense. Everyone seems to like Wilson more

The answer is easy. You pick the one who will score the most FFP.  The decision though is hard. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

The answer is easy. You pick the one who will score the most FFP.  The decision though is hard. 

Well duh.

10 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

You pick the one who will score the most FFP. 

giphy.gif

Edited by affliction
  • Haha 5

23 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

martinjlm is Booger Mcfarland

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

This kid went to my high school around 10 years after me. Fun to see him in the fantasy world

(George Costanza voice) "WORLD'S COLLIDE!"

I went to see him play once on a Friday night and he didn't disappoint. He was good for a few long TDs every week and the coach was giving him literally 30-40 carries a game. Plus he played defense.

Stud.

Edited by austin316
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, austin316 said:

This kid went to my high school around 10 years after me. Fun to see him in the fantasy world

I went to see him play once on a Friday night and he didn't disappoint. He was good for a few long TDs every week and the coach was giving him literally 30-40 carries a game. Plus he played defense.

Stud.

This is enough to convince me. Fire him up in all formats!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Is this crazy? I think SD turns over CIn a few times and has some short fields, I think JJ will probably get most the carries due to being awesome and Ekeler worn out a smidge. I see SD winning 38-13 with most damage on the ground. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, affliction said:

Steelers-Chargers-pregnant-woman-choked.usa_today_11695739.0.jpg

Is that defender really short? or is that just the angle? Or maybe Eckler is just really big.

1 hour ago, austin316 said:

Stud.

pffft ... what, he couldn't kick?

3 hours ago, austin316 said:

Stud.

BREAKING: NFL player was a stud in high school. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Edited by BMcP
  • Thanks 1

BREAKING: NFL player was a stud in high school. 

It's a fun anecdote that i finally have the opportunity to share.

The whole fantasy industry is buzzing about him when most people didnt even know he existed 3 weeks ago.

Please tell us something more interesting, cool guy.

We'll wait... 

Edited by austin316
  • Like 4

I'm going to start this kid over Ware, Boyd, and McCoy in my PPR League.  The matchup is too good to resist.  He could have a big game.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, y2jbones said:

I'm going to start this kid over Ware, Boyd, and McCoy in my PPR League.  The matchup is too good to resist.  He could have a big game.

This is looking like one of those situations where we all know he's gonna have a good game but dont have the balls to start him over (insert name-value RB here). 

Personally I wouldnt be surprised if he outscores Ingram this week, who I'm heavily debating benching for him.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

This is looking like one of those situations where we all know he's gonna have a good game but dont have the balls to start him over (insert name-value RB here). 

Personally I wouldnt be surprised if he outscores Ingram this week, who I'm heavily debating benching for him.

I’m benching Ingram to play Jackson, also not even considering Ware over him this week. 

One of the RBs on LA will find the end zone and I’m thinking it will be Jackson after how he looked last week.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

I’m benching Ingram to play Jackson, also not even considering Ware over him this week. 

One of the RBs on LA will find the end zone and I’m thinking it will be Jackson after how he looked last week.

What other RBs would you consider sitting in favor of JJ?