Rotoworld.com Forums

Worth moving Ertz? WHIR

BaBaBooey

0.5PPR, Team #1 in sig 

Give: Zach Ertz 

Get: George Kittle and Nick Chubb

I have Melvin, Dalvin, Mack, Ito, Duke, Smallwood, and Doug Martin at rb; so a couple banged up studs and some upside guys. Thinking it would be nice to land Chubb, assuming he’s gonna be a solid rb

2 minutes ago, Heizz said:

There is risk with how Chubb will turn out. 

I have Ertz, and would only make this trade if I was in trouble at RB.

Worth noting as well that I’m 6-0 and the rest of my squad is pretty solid outside of some frustration at rb and fear that Melvin will miss time. So I’m not in a full blown panic to make a deal or anything 

I'd honestly sit given your record. It's not a bad deal at all if you really needed RB help as Kettle is solid and I think Chubb will be an RB2. I just think at 6-0 you could wait out Melvin's injury ( Chargers get a bye next week)

I love Ertz, so this is tough. It helps your rb situation at the expense of TE. I'd consider it because I'm not sure Dalvin will really get healthy, and I think Chubb is a pretty big improvement to your starting lineup there -- more than the drop from Ertz to Kittle.

Thanks for the help on mine

I love Ertz and he’s averaging 11.2 targets per game. That’s a nice amount of targets for a TE. 

Kittle has been solid but your gambling on Chubb. We just don’t know how he is going to do with the leading role. He may be special but there is a chance that he isn’t. 

I personally dont think your RB’s are all that bad. There are some question marks but there is some upside too. Chubb May end up being better than them but I think you can keep Ertz and squeak by with Mack and Ito since freeman is out for the year. 

If Dalvin can get healthy that would be a big bonus. 

Me personally,  I’m all for gambling on Chubb but I don’t think I would if I have to give up ertz. 

I’d stay put but it’s close.

having ertz is like having another great WR every week. 

Thanks for the help with mine 

As a Ertz owner I would need a mid RB 1 in return, Chubb could be a solid RB2 for ROS, and Kittle is a solid TE option. I think it comes down to how much you value Chubb ROS. Ironically I floated Kittle in a trade to the Gronk owner for Chubb and he accepted. So I’m hoping for a Chubb breakout too, gl

Archived