Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silkk1211

Trade Chubb and Funchess for Evans? WHIR

Should I pull the trigger? PPR

My roster:

QB- Rodgers

RB- Gordon

RB- Ingram

WR- Beckham

WR- Jeffrey

WR- Funchess

Flex- Chubb

TE- Burton

D- Chi

Bench:

Mack, Ekeler, A Jones, Kearse, Trequan Smith

I would. Your RB depth is fine without Chubb and Evans is a sweet addition to your WR corp.

Thanks for help on mine.

I like it, but just watch your bench. This move leaves you with trusting Mack as your main flex option, and that’s not counting bye weeks. Kearse, Smith, And Jones are not great bye week options, and Ekeler is limited by his touches.

this leaves you with a stacked starting lineup, but weak depth. I’d still take the chance in the deal because Evans is that good, but your bench will need work.

If you think Mack will be good ros, then it's not a bad trade. I like having Chubb, Mack, & Tre as great flex options. Especially since Alshon, OBJ, & Mack have same bye week.

No!!! Chubb is the man.  He doesn't share Carries like Ingram. And Evans is not as good with Winston. 

Do Ingram for Evans

I would be hesitant to trade Chubb, I think he is going to be a beast the rest of the season.  I would either try Mack or Ingram instead.  

I was able to grab doug martin (4% faab), mostert (4%), and sutton (free) so I think that should strengthen my bench.