K50K

Justice Winslow 2018-2019 Season Outlook

44 minutes ago, cdd10 said:

relax he's had his 3 good games lol. 

I'm aware but I dropped DJJ anyway lol

15 minutes ago, Eleqtrique said:

It's taking quite some time for him to get that PG tag. Hopefully he'll get it after tonight's game. 

Yahoo be tripping

32 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

Yahoo be tripping

if yahoos tripping then wtf is espn doing???? coke, meth and ketamine all in the same time...

Edited by L3onD

It took Rose a little bit also to get the SG tag hoping by the end of this week or next he’ll get the PG tag added

Blowout game so didn't play a whole lot, but I'll take the 7 assists with 10/4 and a steal. 4/4 FT is also a bonus with Winslow, first game where he went to the line more than 2 times and hit all of his FT's lol.

• Haha 1

Really rare to see PG-SF-PF. There are a few PG-SG-SF but I think Winslow is the first PG-SF-PF. 

Did Giannis get PG eligibility last year?

31 minutes ago, bballshinobi said:

Really rare to see PG-SF-PF. There are a few PG-SG-SF but I think Winslow is the first PG-SF-PF. 

Did Giannis get PG eligibility last year?

Not last year but I believe the year before he had everything but C. Simmons had SF-PF to open yahoo last year then added PG.

Rare to see, maybe they should give him SG as well to make it look less weird. He definitely made some starts at C during the Raptors-Heat playoff series in 2016 as well. Just give him PG-SG-SF-PF-C.

• Like 2

PG eligibility AND a nice DBLDBL.....

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Wooo so glad I kept him and dropped Justin holiday. Pick up of year let’s go loool

4 hours ago, bmoney0111 said:

Where is the PG in ESPN c'mon

amen

who do we need email to make this happen?

Nice to see him gain PG eligibility. What a find! Finding gems like him are why the wire is so important; depth is crucial in fantasy. If one player goes down, but you pick up a solid player like Justice, your team will be able to overcome that injury!

10 hours ago, Quazza said:

amen

who do we need email to make this happen?

Searched Google and couldn't find anything. I guess we just have to cross our fingers and wait.

3 hours ago, Cozie said:

Sweet, He got that PG eligibility in ESPN

I opened my ESPN fantasy team and saw that that PG next to his name ohh man I was cheesing.

• Like 1

The guy is a % killer and gets no blocks.  I'm not seeing the appeal with a player who is a big negative in 3 cats, position eligibility or not.  Hot takes calling Winslow waiver pick-up of the year are sounding foolish. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 80version said:

The guy is a % killer and gets no blocks.  I'm not seeing the appeal with a player who is a big negative in 3 cats, position eligibility or not.  Hot takes calling Winslow waiver pick-up of the year are sounding foolish. 

Not sure why you want blocks from your PG,  but over his career he averaged 0.4 blocks in 27 mins,, so eventually those blocks will trickle in.

As a starting guard he’s averaging 16, 6, and 6 with 1.7 steals and 1.3 threes. I hate his % too but as long as he keeps shooting and making 3PT then the rest of his stats more than make up for his FG%. He doesn’t get to the line that much anyways

5 hours ago, 80version said:

We get it, you missed out on picking him up.