nyfresh1

Deandre Bembry 2018-2019 Season Outlook

This weeks matchup, it looked like turnovers would be a gimme and steals would be really close.

Thanks to him (and josh jackson), I'm losing turnovers and dominating in steals. 

gonna be good for as long as baze + prince are out, ride until then, heurter being out prob helps ever so slightly too

18 hours ago, Quazza said:

5 steals (6 if you include my heart <3 )

OpenDearestAfricanwildcat-small.gif

• Haha 1

Watch out for Bazemore/Prince to be moved before the Deadline.

Bembry is playing the best ball of his career right now and ATL is playing their best ball of the season. Bembry plays much better defense than Prince (who is going to be on the last year of his deal next year) Huerter is playing very well and I think ATL would rather have him take more shots on offense than Prince/Baze.

Last 10 for Bembry: 12.7 PPG, 4.7 RPG, 2.8 APG, 1.6 SPG, 0.2 BPG, 50% 0.8 3 PT (on 28%), 2.5 TO 31.3 MPG

Remember Bembry was robbed of his 2 years due to injuries so the numbers he is putting up now are still very raw. 

Edited by two0six
added MPG
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, two0six said:

Watch out for Bazemore/Prince to be moved before the Deadline.

Bembry is playing the best ball of his career right now and ATL is playing their best ball of the season. Bembry plays much better defense than Prince (who is going to be on the last year of his deal next year) Huerter is playing very well and I think ATL would rather have him take more shots on offense than Prince/Baze.

Last 10 for Bembry: 12.7 PPG, 4.7 RPG, 2.8 APG, 1.6 SPG, 0.2 BPG, 50% 0.8 3 PT (on 28%), 2.5 TO 31.3 MPG

Remember Bembry was robbed of his 2 years due to injuries so the numbers he is putting up now are still very raw. 

yeah, i hope so, i def like bembry more than prince since hes def a more skilled guy, doesnt look for his shot that much and gets everyone involved, he fits much better in that lineup

19 minutes ago, Chuck3222 said:

How come he’s been struggling the past couple games? I’m confused because he was rolling...still a hold?

Taurean Prince reclaimed his starting spot and Huerter is back from his brief neck injury playing his usual heavy minutes. Prolly drop city.

If they can somehow trade prince and Baze, he will be fantasy relevant. Definitely someone to keep an eye on bc he got the stats stuffing potential when given minutes

8 hours ago, Tyboogie said:

If they can somehow trade prince and Baze, he will be fantasy relevant. Definitely someone to keep an eye on bc he got the stats stuffing potential when given minutes

That’s what I’m hoping for lol!!!

2 hours ago, nyjew said:

He a pickup?

Was thinking the same but hawks ain't got no more games this week. By next week I think Trae should be back. Would like to see him string a couple good games like this while Trae is in before picking him up. Been on my watchlist since day 1 along with Deandre Hunter and Cam Reddish.