Patrick Bateman

10.25.18 -- TNF: Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans Game Thread

1 minute ago, tim14125 said:

Be thankful they haven't found another Booger to put on Thursday night yet

We need three Boogers to cancel out one Joe

Just now, KennyWoo said:

I hope you're talking about Al Gore because Frank is a pass pro legend.

He was awful the last two years. Plenty of stats dumped early in the drake thread when we were all trying to convince ourselves he wouldn't play lol. 

Gore gets run because he's not going to run backwards for a loss ..which drake did earlier and Gase already stated as much 

1 minute ago, KennyWoo said:

I hope you're talking about Al Gore because Frank is a pass pro legend.

I’ve been driving the drake wagon even through the worst of times but Gore is and always has been an excellent pass protector his entire career.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CrastersCreep said:

My completely bias/hopeful assessment on Fuller is that he’s fine. He was walking off on his own power with a smile on the sideline.

It clearly didn't look like a serious injury. Could still be more than nothing. 

1 minute ago, JSA2422 said:

He was awful the last two years. Plenty of stats dumped early in the drake thread when we were all trying to convince ourselves he wouldn't play lol. 

Gore gets run because he's not going to run backwards for a loss ..which drake did earlier and Gase already stated as much 

You said he had "always" been bad at it.  Now you're backpedaling.  Give me a break.

• Like 2

Please provide stats on how Gore sucks at pass pro suddenly - we all will wait.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BMcP said:

Please provide stats on how Gore sucks at pass pro suddenly - we all will wait.

He just is

Source: Any Drake Owner

Edited by Dr. Whom
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, CrastersCreep said:

My completely bias/hopeful assessment on Fuller is that he’s fine. He was walking off on his own power with a smile on the sideline.

smiling after leaving blue tent?

Gore also gets run because he’s still reasonably effective coupled with not wanting to give Drake huge workloads. 

Slightly unrelated but I believe it’s so abudently clear Drake is an elite talent and by far the Fins best offensive player as the Fins get to sub 500 territory it will directly coincide with him getting bigger workload. 

Imagine what this guy is going to do with 22+ touches...can’t wait 

14 minutes ago, NyMetsfan5 said:

Some of you really look like SUCH IDiots.  Watson overthrows one pass HUR DUR CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS WERE TRICKED INTO TAKING THIS BUM. ANOTHER RG3.    During early second quarter MY GOD HOPKINS IS USELESS. GUESS HES ON HOWARD ISLAND TONIGHT. WORTHLESS BUM. 

These threads are cesspools. Bunch of bozos.

4 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

And...poof, he’s gone.

11 minutes ago, Silkk1211 said:

I benched him for Winston as well:(

Winston, Watson. Sound alike. Just a name mistake right? Lol, don't worry yourself sick. Watson will have a good game. 5 TDs? No, but 3 for sure and 4 is a possibility.

Just now, timexsocialclub said:

smiling after leaving blue tent?

Haven’t seen him since he exited the tent. Does not have the look of a serous injury to me.

Ugh playing vs Hopkins and was quite pleased when I checked the score in the 3rd....4th quarter killing me

No one cares...

your dad was a legend - you are terrible

Edited by BMcP

Just now, Silkk1211 said:

Blue is one goofy lookin fella

Worse than Willie McGee??

And you know what Hell is, folks: listening to Joseph Buck talk about the Red Sox (and his non-existent hair) in the WS

• Like 2