Patrick Bateman

10.25.18 -- TNF: Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans Game Thread

1 minute ago, vthokie3 said:

Ugh playing vs Hopkins and was quite pleased when I checked the score in the 3rd....4th quarter killing me

Yeah, my opponent was tubbing it in my face halftime. Nothing to say now, lol. I think Nuke punked us all the first half. Still waiting for Ashton Kusher to run out on the field and say his line

You know you’re deep in garbage time when the announcers start talking about a different sport.

Just now, DunderMifflinIntern said:

Yeah, my opponent was tubbing it in my face halftime. Nothing to say now, lol. I think Nuke punked us all the first half. Still waiting for Ashton Kusher to run out on the field and say his line

"Dude, where's my car?"

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DunderMifflinIntern said:

You guys were FaceTubbing?

I missed the game, did DeVante Parker look like an actual football player? The box score would lead me to believe that he might actually be pretty good.

1 minute ago, wonderbread said:

I missed the game, did DeVante Parker look like an actual football player? The box score would lead me to believe that he might actually be pretty good.

He had the flukiest catch of all time

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wonderbread said:

Yeah, but what about the other 5?

5th though 2nd flukiest all time

OK, in all honesty, I didn't watch the entire game, and had no flippin clue he put up 134. That one catch is what I will remember from him.

Parker looked pretty much like a #1 for most of the game. He looked the part of his pedigree in my opinion. He won't catch a pass in a game soon enough. Let's enjoy it.

• Like 1

Although the one tough catch he had to make, he dropped. The rest were pretty easy.

5 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

Although the one tough catch he had to make, he dropped. The rest were pretty easy.

He made a pretty great one handed catch on a intermediate pass over the middle

• Like 1