FitzMagic

BIG TRADE: Gurley/Adams for Barkley/Mixon/Michel/Ridley

I've been offered this and would receive Gurley/Adams.

Send

Saquon Barkley

Joe Mixon

Sony Michel

Calvin Ridley

Receive:

Todd Gurley

Devante Adams

My team:

PPR - 12 Team

QB: Roethlisberger/Winston

RB: Barkley/Mixon/Michel/Lindsay/Chubb

WR: Baldwin/Golladay/Ridley/Boyd

TE: Ebron

IR: Fournette

K: Zuerlein

DEF: Stream

I'm thinking I should stay with my guys even though I do need WR help. But then my RB depth is gone and I'd be hoping Fournette comes back because if Gurley or Chubb got hurt I really have nobody left but Lindsay at that point.

Wow thats wild. I would totally do it. You still have decent depth with Lindsay and Chubb. You will struggle week 12 with Gurley's bye though. 

Your WR's group takes a significant leap.

You just need to be aggressive and diligent with RB waiver adds and hope you find pay dirt.

• Thanks 1

With your RB depth I would do it.  You would be getting the best player in Fantasy and upgrading at WR.  You still have a great RB 2 with Chubb and Lindsay has been playing pretty well. If Fournette comes back healthy you would have some amazing RB depth once again.  

• Thanks 1

I could probably move Mixon for Evans, but not too sure about his situation. Way too many options in Tampa and his floor seems to show that too.

1 hour ago, FitzMagic said:

Send

Saquon Barkley

Joe Mixon

Sony Michel

Calvin Ridley

Receive:

Todd Gurley

Devante Adams

Normally I'd say you're giving up way too much with 3 stud RBs, but your depth is ridiculous.  I'd do the trade. 

• Thanks 1

I really don't think you are missing much by giving up Ridley. He has regressed three weeks in a row and his 40 point game skews his overall look.

Michel a career knee problem guy nursing a knee injury. Look for the Pats to secure playoff spot early and rest Michel weeks 14-16 impacting his ROS use.

This leaves the trade as Barkley, Mixon, hopes and prayers for Michel, and an unnecessary Ridley in your lineup in exchange for the #1 overall fantasy player and an instantaneous new #1 WR on your roster who is Aaron Rodgers go to guy.

Make the trade.

• Thanks 1

I would accept that trade before the guy comes to his senses. You’re easily getting the best 2 players in the deal at their positions, and have the depth that it won’t hinder your team. Trust me, as a Gurley owner you’ll want him on your team lol

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FitzMagic said:

Send

Saquon Barkley

Joe Mixon

Sony Michel

Calvin Ridley

Receive:

Todd Gurley

Devante Adams

Do you know who the other team would drop... in order to add 2 additional players??

Could be good players... could make the deal even better.  Worst case, you add 2 spots to take fliers on.  Never a bad thing.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, UMFLADFWM said:

Do you know who the other team would drop... in order to add 2 additional players??

Could be good players... could make the deal even better.  Worst case, you add 2 spots to take fliers on.  Never a bad thing.

He's got room, he's picked up some free agents for bye week. Guys he'll drop anyway. He rostered handcuffs for his RBs so those guys were dropped for the free agents. I'd be shocked if he dropped anyone good.

Edited by FitzMagic

Trade now changed. Crap kickers left in FA. Offer now stands as:

Send:

Saquon Barkley

Joe Mixon

Tyler Boyd

Greg Zuerlein

Receive:

Todd Gurley

Devante Adams

Edited by FitzMagic

1 minute ago, FitzMagic said:

He's got room, he's picked up some free agents for bye week. Guys he'll drop anyway. He rostered handcuffs for his RBs so those guys were dropped for the free agents. I'd be shocked if he dropped anyone good.

Making it look like a 4 for 4 player deal... how does your FA market look?  Who could you add?

8 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Trade now changed. Crap kickers left in FA. Offer now stands as:

Send:

Saquon Barkley

Joe Mixon

Tyler Boyd

Greg Zuerlein

Receive:

Todd Gurley

Devante Adams

Even better to keep Ridley

6 minutes ago, UMFLADFWM said:

Making it look like a 4 for 4 player deal... how does your FA market look?  Who could you add?

Coutee, Quan Smith, Sutton, Martavis, Cobb, Duke, Kirk, Fitzgerald, etc. Not much in RBs except Duke. Ks are all gone that are worth anything.

7 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Coutee, Quan Smith, Sutton, Martavis, Cobb, Duke, Kirk, Fitzgerald, etc. Not much in RBs except Duke. Ks are all gone that are worth anything.

Adams does help your WR instantly & we all know Gurley is a stud. The only concern I have, will LAR play Gurley, should they wrap up a #1 or #2 seed by week 13 or 14? If they don't, I guess I would make sure you pick up his cuff. It's a lot to give up, but Gurley & Adams are both studs at their positions. 

I would go pick up Coutee though, will Fuller out ros. Hopefully you can land a decent K ros, because Legatron can be good for flex type points each week. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mitchellcole said:

I'd do it.  #1 player in fantasy and nice upgrade at receiver.  You can stream kickers and you get to keep michel.

I thought the same until I discovered his thread. He's like the god of kickers. They really made me believe in him. :lol:

• Haha 1

I think I would make the trade and pick up coutee instantly.  With fuller on ir he will get a ton of targets.  Good luck

Seems so crazy to suggest trading 2 rb1 but Gurley is able to produce enough to make up for it and you get Adams and now keep Ridley. Losing Boyd is slightly tough, but Adams, Baldwin and Ridley or solid and if you can get Coutee with that offense finding it's rhythm puts you in solid shape.

Gurley and lindsday is worse than saquon and mixon to me. I have never gotten on the lindsay thing and gurley is a legit "shut him down in week 15".

Ill be the only one that says that i wouldnt do it.  I love boyd and dislike adam though too.(not to be confused with thinking boyd is better than adams... i would just feel thats its closer thsn most people think)