Rotoworld.com Forums

Trade Vetoed!

1 minute ago, youngrice said:

The only thing you have talked about is Reed the most worthless part of the trade.   How have you given any advice besides been the king of the exclamation points.

Every player in a trade matters, and again with the exclamation points, the most worthless part of this exchange!!!!!!!!  What difference does it make how many I use?  You're taking this personal and to ridiculous levels, are we done yet?

6 minutes ago, Teedy333 said:

Every player in a trade matters, and again with the exclamation points, the most worthless part of this exchange!!!!!!!!  What difference does it make how many I use?  You're taking this personal and to ridiculous levels, are we done yet?

Every player doesn't matter.  Once again congrats you are the king of the exclamation points.  But bring no value to this thread.

5 hours ago, youngrice said:

Honestly I don't think this is a smart trade but a trade doesn't have to be smart to be ok.  You don't veto trades to protect dumb owners.  

I agree. If people are talkimg about this being vetoed than it could be collusion which is a reason to veto.  If the team getting kamara is 2 and 5, i would think veto is a legit consideration.  If hes 4 and 3, then hes just really really dumb and you have to let it go

10 hours ago, Scott3705 said:

Have to chime in one more time here.  Im usually against these vetoes, but this really does seem like collusion to me.

Kamara is rest of season number 3 and mixon 9 on fanatasy pros ppr rankings. 5 and 8 in nonppr.  (I honestly think thats high for kamara and dont think heis at the same level as the elite 4, so for me, mixon and kamara are their only little mini tier.)

Then for cohen, you get the best fantasy qb out there and a fringe wr1thats getting drafted probably a full 2 rounds higher.

Said another way, you are exchanging a 1st and 4th rd pick for a 1st, 2rd, and 4th.

Collusion doesnt necessarily need to look totally stupid.   It doesnt work if you make it obvious. The team getting kamara probably has the losing record i would think.  I actually dont mind the league vetoing this one.

ADP is meaningless at this point.

46 minutes ago, Scott3705 said:

i agree.  the adp im referring to though would be redraft adp for rest of season. tarik cohen wasnt a 4th rd pick

Well your redraft ADP is just an opinion, thus also meaningless.

Trade's fine.

6 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Well your redraft ADP is just an opinion, thus also meaningless.

Trade's fine.

its a consensus off of fantasy pros.  my opinion is that kamara is pretty close to mixon but gave the benefit of the doubt by going with something not biased by my own opinion. its not meaningless if we are gauging fairness and possible collusion though.  do you see why? its a way to frame the analysis.

trade is pretty terrible.  anyone who doesnt think so is welcome in all my leagues.

33 minutes ago, Scott3705 said:

its a consensus off of fantasy pros.  my opinion is that kamara is pretty close to mixon but gave the benefit of the doubt by going with something not biased by my own opinion. its not meaningless if we are gauging fairness and possible collusion though.  do you see why? its a way to frame the analysis.

trade is pretty terrible.  anyone who doesnt think so is welcome in all my leagues.

Its all just opinions, this trade could work out for the kamara/cohen side. Those arent scrubs by any means.

If people are going to bitch this much about trades just disable them 

Context is everything.  People need to take into account that kamara and Cohen’s bye weeks have already been burned so he gets them for the rest of the year.  Cohen is on a tear, Mixon is not.  Mixon’s bye is coming up.  Juju has cooled off since his hot start.  It’s possible the owner doesn’t value Mixon and juju ROS as much as the name value.  Even though mahomes is number 1, qb’s can be replaced.

2 hours ago, Scott3705 said:

Fairness is subjective. 

Obviously would never play in your league. Vetoes are dumb

31 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

2-5

See that makes sense.  Kamara and Cohen are more valuable to him because their bye weeks are burned.  He needs points every week.  Mixon’s getting out produced by Cohen anyways and he’s on a bye next week.  What good is Mixon to a 2-5 team on a bye?  I’d be pissed if that vetoed.  

4 hours ago, Rickydragon said:

See that makes sense.  Kamara and Cohen are more valuable to him because their bye weeks are burned.  He needs points every week.  Mixon’s getting out produced by Cohen anyways and he’s on a bye next week.  What good is Mixon to a 2-5 team on a bye?  I’d be pissed if that vetoed.  

Again, im on the other side.  Unless he just ran really bad, 5 and 2 teams get the better player in a 4 for 2 because the 2 and 5 team usually has more holes (its why he is 2 and 5).  This trade went the other way.

I think you cant veto it because there is obviously enough disagreement here about whether its fair.  BUT that guy who got Kamara is sharing the other team now.  It would take a lot to convince me otherwise besides vetoes are dumb.  

Archived