Sign in to follow this  
vthokie3

My Howard/Hill for Gordon/Cooper? WHIR

Standard league. Coopers just a throw in he wants off his roster.  Should I accept or would you keep Hill and deal MT instead

My team

Rivers/Flacco(just this week)

Barkley, Ingram,Howard, M. Brown

MT,Hill, Tate, golladay, DT, and Trequan 

Njoku Olsen

His team

Winston/Stafford

MG,Collins, Lindsay Hines Barner

Julio, ARob,Cooper,Crabtree,Dede

Brate,McDonald

Shoot, Melvin Gordon?  I take that.  Sucks to take a hit in your WR core but this trade is essentially a very inconsistent RB in Howard, an inconsistent WR2 in Hill, for Melvin freaking Gordon.  Do it.  (Unless this means Josh Gordon, in which case, don't do the deal).  

Help? http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/731061-have-2-empty-slots-need-at-least-one-wr-whir/

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Josean Pelota said:

Shoot, Melvin Gordon?  I take that.  Sucks to take a hit in your WR core but this trade is essentially a very inconsistent RB in Howard, an inconsistent WR2 in Hill, for Melvin freaking Gordon.  Do it.  (Unless this means Josh Gordon, in which case, don't do the deal).  

Help? http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/731061-have-2-empty-slots-need-at-least-one-wr-whir/

Its melvin lol agree on Howard but to call Hill an inconsistent WR2 is a disservice

Edited by vthokie3

I would absolutely take this trade. You can roll out Tate n Golliday here on since they're past the bye. If u want after this trade try packaging DT, Howard and Golliday for an upgrade at WR. Try to aim for a buy low wr1. Yoy might be able to get someone like  Diggs if you're lucky. I'd do it and aim for maybe Sanders or Woods. Worth a shot, i think you can get a good wr with a package of something including DT Golliday Ingram or Howard. I would try to keep Ingram though. Good Luck 

3 minutes ago, Godeep said:

I would absolutely take this trade. You can roll out Tate n Golliday here on since they're past the bye. If u want after this trade try packaging DT, Howard and Golliday for an upgrade at WR. Try to aim for a buy low wr1. Yoy might be able to get someone like  Diggs if you're lucky. I'd do it and aim for maybe Sanders or Woods. Worth a shot, i think you can get a good wr with a package of something including DT Golliday Ingram or Howard. I would try to keep Ingram though. Good Luck 

Thanks. I'd be giving up Howard and Hill so would my team would look like this.

Rivers/Flacco

Barkley, Gordon,Ingram M.Brown

MT,Tate, golladay,DT, Trequan,Cooper

Njoku Olsen

Bears

Zuerelin 

Sorry don't know how I read that and just missed Howard. But you can switch him with Cooper and same thing. People may think they like him in Dallas since there's not much of competition at wr there.

Great value 

thanks for mine and as a hill and Ingram owner you think it’s fsur to offer him Ingram for hill straight up?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CuBu said:

Great value 

thanks for mine and as a hill and Ingram owner you think it’s fsur to offer him Ingram for hill straight up?

I literally just got Hill in this league but dealing him as this guy wanted a WR for Gordon. Have hill in a few leagues and it really depends on your team construction and theirs. If they really need an RB I think it's a good starting point. If they dont have a pressing need you'll have to add a good WR

6 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

I literally just got Hill in this league but dealing him as this guy wanted a WR for Gordon. Have hill in a few leagues and it really depends on your team construction and theirs. If they really need an RB I think it's a good starting point. If they dont have a pressing need you'll have to add a good WR

Thanks he has Connor &carson

we only have to start 1 rb though with 1 wr and 2 flex 

yeah your deal is awesome guess they are scared of Melvin’s hamstring but 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

Keep what you have you're players are clearly better. 

You rather have Howard and Tyreek then Melvin Gordon in standard ? I could see it if you have faith Howard turns it around