Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josean Pelota

Have 2 empty slots, need at least one WR (WHIR)

Sigh.  Just lost Fuller.   I have two empty slots to fill.  This week I'm fine; I get to start Barkley and Lindsey at RB, M.Thomas and Evans at WR, and I got 18 points from Fuller last night before he went down.  But bye weeks are coming up for some of my so my RB situation and Flex may be delicate unless Michel comes back soon.  Here is who is available in my ESPN redraft standard league.  Help me pick at least two to add (feel free to recommend any additional add/drops, too)

Available FA RBs: Blount, Ivory, 

Available FA WRs: Coutee, Fitzgerald, M.Bryant, Moncrief, Ty.Williams, 

ESPN 10-team standard h2h redraft (QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-FLEX-TE-DST-K)

Players listed alphabetically by position. 

QB: Wentz, Wilson

RB: A.Jones, Barkley, Lindsey, Michel, Martin, Mostert

WR: Evans, Gabriel, M.Thomas

TE: Ertz

DST: Bears

K: Bailey

5 minutes ago, McCafsteez said:

Coutee is a must grab now. What RBs are available?

I listed the only two with any appeal. 

I'd grab coutee and fitz. Think leftwich helps the AZ offense so I'd rather gamble on a HoF player having a last hurrah over someone like Martavius. Ivory tweaked his hammy Thursday and I cant see ever playing Blount. Hes a TD or nothing

6 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

I'd grab coutee and fitz. Think leftwich helps the AZ offense so I'd rather gamble on a HoF player having a last hurrah over someone like Martavius. Ivory tweaked his hammy Thursday and I cant see ever playing Blount. Hes a TD or nothing

Agree. I'm trying to open a slot up to pick up Coutee &/or Fitz. Coutee played well when Fuller missed time before & the new OC of ARI actually gets it that they need to get DJ & Fitz more involved. 

Keke & Ivory

MCcoy's days in Buffalo are getting shorter & shorter each day 

Out of those options, I would definitely grab Coutee since when he’s healthy he gets peppered with targets, more so now with Fuller gone. As for the other grab, if McCoy sits definitely grab Ivory. If McCoy is cleared to play ignore Ivory and get Fitz. I say give it one more day to see if any news comes up. 

38 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

Out of those options, I would definitely grab Coutee since when he’s healthy he gets peppered with targets, more so now with Fuller gone. As for the other grab, if McCoy sits definitely grab Ivory. If McCoy is cleared to play ignore Ivory and get Fitz. I say give it one more day to see if any news comes up. 

Yep. I think Leftwich is going to help the AZ offense quite a bit.

Alright.  I can't add Coutee because the Texans already played, so he's officially on waivers for next week.  Guess he'll be my first priority.  In the meantime, I will add Fitz and Ivory because Shady may be traded, and also because there's a chance Fitz gets traded, too.  

CLOSED!