Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bob1234567654

Impossibly hard selections...need help. WHIR!!!

Need to fill 1 WR, 1 RB, 1 Flex spot

•        Golladay vs Sea
  •        Baldwin @ Det
  •        Ingram vs NYJ
  •        Murray vs NO
  •        Carson @ Det

I played Hopkins and Miller last night so I'm stoked, but playing #1 team (gurley owner) and this is a must win.  I’m totally stumped, these all feel like potential good or bad options (that makes no sense I realize). Help. I will help in return.

I like Murray, with Cook out. Carson has a solid match up as well, if you dont like Murray.

Probably go Golladay at WR, cause I can see SEA focused on Tate & probably Marvin. And again, if not sold, then Baldwin, as he is Russell's #1. You have good options either way & you are off to a good start. Good luck!

I like Baldwin, Carson, and Murray . I don't think any of them are too bad of a play though. Could be much worse. Golliday and Ingram aren't bad options either. I eould be comfortable starting any of them of I had to. Go with your first instinct and I think you'll be good.

Baldwin, Carson (Detroit can’t defend the run whatsoever), and Murray, he’s the guy they’re going to lean on for goal line carries and Cook isn’t there for him to share with. 

8 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

Baldwin, Carson (Detroit can’t defend the run whatsoever), and Murray, he’s the guy they’re going to lean on for goal line carries and Cook isn’t there for him to share with. 

Couldn't have said it better.

Not sure about your scoring.  Standard- Golladay, Murray, Carson.  PPR- Baldwin, Golladay, Carson

Against the grain of what all others think but I don’t trust the Seattle backfield.  I’d stay away.  I’d start Murray, Baldwin, and Ingram.  I tend to lean toward rbs though.  

WR.......Baldwin

RB........Murray

Flex......Golladay

If it is ppr go golladay baldwin and murray. 

If it is standard go baldwin murray and carson. 

You started great so you need steady points. Ingram could get you 20 but also 6 and min is good against the run. 

Thanks for mine