Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rmonterom

Kupp dropped. Who to drop for him? WHIR 100%

Recommended Posts

10 team league PPR. 

Kupp was dropped this week so i want to pick him up. 

Who would you drop for him

Golladay

Baldwin

Josh Gordon

kerryon Johnson

 

thanks

please leave a link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn those are your only options? Guess it would have to be Golladay as much as I dont like saying that because I really like him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeez..tough call..i know its late in the week..but, maybe try a 2-1 trade with someone to open a roster spot...or, depending on ur record...drop ur kicker for Kupp and continue to try to make some deals into the next week...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kramer said:

Jeez..tough call..i know its late in the week..but, maybe try a 2-1 trade with someone to open a roster spot...or, depending on ur record...drop ur kicker for Kupp and continue to try to make some deals into the next week...

Yeah I like this guys idea better than straight dropping any of those guys...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, kramer said:

Jeez..tough call..i know its late in the week..but, maybe try a 2-1 trade with someone to open a roster spot...or, depending on ur record...drop ur kicker for Kupp and continue to try to make some deals into the next week...

Actually tradea in this league are very rare so probably wont get anithing done and Im in a mist ein situation with a 3-4 record

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't believe everyone is saying Baldwin, guess I understand the reasoning with him coming off an injury and not having a monster game since but the targets are there and he looks just fine, he is gonna start turning out good games sooner rather than later. I like Golladay a lot but Detroit is trending away from being the pass happy offense they once were and Golladay isn't even the first option on that offense. Seattle isn't pass happy either but I'll take the guy that's gonna get the targets consistently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

Can't believe everyone is saying Baldwin, guess I understand the reasoning with him coming off an injury and not having a monster game since but the targets are there and he looks just fine, he is gonna start turning out good games sooner rather than later. I like Golladay a lot but Detroit is trending away from being the pass happy offense they once were and Golladay isn't even the first option on that offense. Seattle isn't pass happy either but I'll take the guy that's gonna get the targets consistently.

Id rather trade for lockett for muuuuch cheaper. Hes a nice little sleeper i have in dynasty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bhawks489 said:

Id rather trade for lockett for muuuuch cheaper. Hes a nice little sleeper i have in dynasty

I just don't think with Baldwin back that Lockett's current pace up until this point is anywhere near sustainable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is rough I’d drop gollsday if I had to

either way seems like you’ll have tough decisions week to week

thenks for mine 

I am going to quote you and ask what would be fsur to offer for gronk 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would you rather cut off your right arm or left leg? jk, but really tough option. I guess you'd have to go Golladay since his target share is the most uncertain and we expect baldwin to start heating up....i have  the same dillemma it's just who to start, not who to drop lol

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very tough. Probably Golladay,  but wouldn't blame you for holding. Not sure why some people are so against trading. Have a  couple guys like that in some of my leagues. Rather go 3-10, /?then trade to make themselves a playoff team. Smh. Good luck!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.