Sign in to follow this  
jduke314

Who wins this? Whir

Never played points league before so not too sure about each players value. Kyrie and gobert are both top 25ish kind of players with substantial injury risks and I still consider towns a top 5 player easily. So my preference would be to get Kat but it's pretty even.

Edited by tifaes

Kyrie/Gobert

KATs %s help make him elite but in points that doesn't matter. Gobert is usually weighed down by ft% which also doesn't matter. Even though it's a small sample Rudy is leading every non% category besides assists this season on average. They're pretty close still but Gobert destroys in rebounds and steals both of which matter in points leagues. 

Kyrie is just an all around better player than Crowder so that's an obvious win.  

Close one. I’d take Kyrie/Gobert if you needed the depth, he’s bound to pick it up.

KAT’s top 5 though, so you can’t go wrong if you need a first round star on your team.

Help below please, thanks!

I'd give the Kyrie/Gobert side a bit of an edge.

Pretty even though, if you can get a better throw in than Crowder I'd say go for KAT. Thanks for the help

27 minutes ago, jduke314 said:

Gobert/Kyrie for Kat/levert 

I think I’d go KAT/Levert but not KAT/Crowder. 

You should post how many points the players are averaging so far this year.  Maybe KATs for last year also because he’s off to a slow start and I think he’ll at least get back to last years numbers. 

I'd go with the KAT side. He's always been a slow starter but in a month you'll be looking at his lines and realize why he's always in the conversation of top 5 fantasy guys. 

I tend to always lean to the KAT side of trades. I don't play points leagues though so my input is limited