Ffguy0087

SNF/MNF - What do you need?

Did my job, won my matchup with Keenan Allen and Jordan Reed still to go. To get a bye, I need the closest team to me to lose to get a bye. He's down 8 with Juju vs his opponents Antonio Brown/Zach Ertz. If somehow that teams ends up winning, I'll need to beat him points wise to get the bye.

No thanks to Julio and Luck, kelce bailed me out. Too bad he didn’t get that third TD. I need JuJu to score under 27 points and I win this week and pretty close to lock up a playoff spot  in this super tight league.

Edited by Zekepeak86

Up 13.65 he has Ekeler. Made a last minute change from lockett to Gordon that might cost me the week. If i win i will finish 1st. if i lose i finish 2nd no cash but a bye so its ok either way.

3 hours ago, vthokie3 said:

won my game but can clinch a playoff spot if

Conner outscores Juju by 7.3 in standard 

Big Ben+4 outscores Keenan and Reed in standard 

Update got the first but not the second (unless Reed gets 3.2 or less) lol definitely thought the other way around would be more likely

Ethics or Strategy?  Week 13. You are in a position that it doesn’t matter if you win or lose, you are still in the playoffs. Middle of the pack. However,  if you win, you have a tougher matchup. If you lose, you have an easier matchup.  You are down 1.0 point after today and have A player yet to play. At this point you can choose to take one step back or to take two steps forward a week from now. What do you do? Money league. Lose one now to get in money latter. Thoughts?

1 hour ago, 10onTen said:

Ethics or Strategy?  Week 13. You are in a position that it doesn’t matter if you win or lose, you are still in the playoffs. Middle of the pack. However,  if you win, you have a tougher matchup. If you lose, you have an easier matchup.  You are down 1.0 point after today and have A player yet to play. At this point you can choose to take one step back or to take two steps forward a week from now. What do you do? Money league. Lose one now to get in money latter. Thoughts?

You want my thoughts?

I hate you and your First World problem.

I need Jeffery to outscore Tate (breakout game coming) by 38 pts.

PS. Go with Ethics

Standard:

I need Jordan Reed to score less than 9.46 points.

PPR:

I have a 42.6 point lead with Clinton-Dix still to play. My opponent has Carson Wentz.

Edited by Sartorialism

Need Zach Ertz to score under 11.25 in standard to make playoffs.

Pretty sure I’m screwed...