Rotoworld.com Forums

SNF/MNF - What do you need?

Ffguy0087

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Members_Only_76 said:

I'm leading by 55 points and I have Ertz left...............................BUT, he has M. Thomas and R. Woods left!

Think you have a decent shot! What's the scoring setting? Although I need a decent game from Thomas haha 

2 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

I’m up by 32 points. I have cooks and Greg the leg left going against, woods, kamara and brees.

feeling like I have a chance. Cooks needs to outside woods and Greg the leg gets me another 10 or 12

man, that may finish close....feel like I'm in the same boat!!

2 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Think you have a decent shot! What's the scoring setting? Although I need a decent game from Thomas haha 

Man, I'm so close (PPR league).....really need Ertz to come through and without Wentz I'm nervous. Good luck with MT, but just don't get too crazy ;)

Well in the ugliest semi-final in history..I need CMC and Foles to outscore Lutz by 13.  This has been the worst week I can remember...my Mahomes, Ridley, Gronk, Lockett, Pettis and Butker have been outscored by Robbie "bleeping" Anderson and Robert "bleeping" Foster.  Just unreal every single one of the 6 guys I had go this week so far has under performed their projections but more than 50%.  

Amazingly still somehow alive despite the Keenan Allen 0. I'm down 25 with Cam, Ian Thomas, Michael Thomas, and Kamara left vs his Ertz, Ingram, McCaffrey. I'll feel a lot better about my chances if somehow Ertz has a disappointing night

3 hours ago, CPuente57 said:

Amazingly still somehow alive despite the Keenan Allen 0. I'm down 25 with Cam, Ian Thomas, Michael Thomas, and Kamara left vs his Ertz, Ingram, McCaffrey. I'll feel a lot better about my chances if somehow Ertz has a disappointing night

Cannot believe I still have a shot to win..actually projected to win now, not that Yahoo projections mean jack really, feels like a true coin flip. Down about 30 with Cam, Ian Thomas, Michael Thomas and Kamara vs CMC/Ingram. Tomorrow is SO HUGE

4 hours ago, footy1 said:

Down 7 with AK and Greg Z against Goff non PPR.  I have Thielin and Allen on my team so not sure how I'm in this position at all 

Need AK to get 5.7 now to advance to the championship.  I like my chances fingers crossed

Archived